MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

UGA
ND
OSU
MIAMI

Probably the best 4 teams in the country, not in that particular order. I’m still concerned about our OL and secondary due to our health but every team has a weakness of course. Happy we have a mobile QB this year.

UGA just looks big and fast compared to Bama - it’s notable. But any given Saturday and momentum changes … right as Bama pops a big run


Lmao
 
I’m not seeing it
Nebraska had them and let em off the hook
I do t think they have the horses or 25 year olds
They are still a very good team. Not as good as last season of course but they are balanced on offense and have a good front seven on Defense.
Maybe I will agree with you by this time next week but if they beat the Buckeyes then watch out.
 
Back
Top