Only issue is their stud RB is outND will have their hands full with BYU next week. That’s no gimme, Sitake will have them ready
Only issue is their stud RB is outND will have their hands full with BYU next week. That’s no gimme, Sitake will have them ready
Horrible takeEven the Vince young team.
The old cliche of throwing the records out of the window applies with that series. Seems to always be a one score game either way.I did![]()
Wait, did you see what QB just beat Texas? I'd say anything is possible here.Nah bro don’t trip.
Philo can’t handle the Texas D.
They will lose that gameTexas comes to Baton Rouge this season
Which Poll are we going off?Where are they ranked?
Georgia have a really, really limited QB. Alabama have a really, really good one.If Georgia has a good defense they win. I know Bama’s defense isn’t good.
Manning is going to get crushed by that defense.They will lose that game
I will take kiffin over sark any day
Won’t matterTalking about OU, how they only lost 1 SEC game and they now own the tiebreaker vs UT for the SEC standings.
The old cliche of throwing the records out of the window applies with that series. Seems to always be a one score game either way.
If Georgia has a good defense they win. I know Bama’s defense isn’t good.
Oklahoma's defense beat Texas, Mather didn't. Florida doesn't have a defense. 45-17Wait, did you see what QB just beat Texas? I'd say anything is possible here.
This guy gets itACC is such a dog **** conference we will play no ranked teams the entire year, save for ND and *maybe* someone in the ACCCG.
Wake is a legit team, they’ll get ranked and might win out. But we won’t get credit for that one for awhile.