- Joined
- Oct 21, 2011
- Messages
- 16,984
I think Alabama should be ranked in the Top 3 regardless. UGA, Bama, UT. No matter the outcome. For the remainder of the season.If Alabama wins tonight. Do they jump us. Or does ND and Miami sit at 1 and 2?
I think Alabama should be ranked in the Top 3 regardless. UGA, Bama, UT. No matter the outcome. For the remainder of the season.If Alabama wins tonight. Do they jump us. Or does ND and Miami sit at 1 and 2?
I think we ND goes 1 and we go 2 and they wouldnt jump us since we play ND anyways so its gonna work itself out after that weekIf Alabama wins tonight. Do they jump us. Or does ND and Miami sit at 1 and 2?
That would mean Taint isnt either. They will probably be 5 and 6 lolThey aren't top 10.
They only drop to like 6/7They aren't top 10.
We're going to move up to #1 through attrition. Lord knows the AP voters won't do what is right.
Brent's vocal cords about to jump out of his mouth
Naw we will be #3 regardlessWill Miami be #2 I wonder?
Bell aint that good.....n homie you heard of Javian Mallory?. lol
I didnt want Bell.
Mallory went ape sh*t his sr szn showing he was the best back in south fla
Yup stupidUCLA coaches took the penalty