- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 11,022
LOL 4th and 1 and Ducks **** up the QB exchange
Corchingest corch in America - hands down
Corchingest corch in America - hands down
100%, Georgia is the only team that should be propped up in the SEC. Texas has an amazing D but I was at the Ohio state-Texas game and they looked like **** through 3 quarters. Bamas first test is tonight and the rest? All mid
I’m convinced Venables doesn’t want to play the backup because the backup might be competent and if so that will show Venables isn’t a competent coach.
100%, Georgia is the only team that should be propped up in the SEC. Texas has an amazing D but I was at the Ohio state-Texas game and they looked like **** through 3 quarters. Bamas first test is tonight and the rest? All mid
Exactly, make it make senseBut yet 75% of all the SEC teams are ranked…
That OU WR Sateagna is not impressive
Seems like LSU hasn't played a game since Ole Miss.Don’t sleep on LSU. I’m not saying you’re wrong but LSU is better than what they showed in the first half versus Ole Miss.