TboneJones
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jan 10, 2025
- Messages
- 990
Raiola benched?
Yes
Raiola benched?
YesRaiola benched?
Agreed, but a team is never fully out when one side of the ball is very good. OU at least has a defense.This OU vs TX game is why I don’t think you can automatically assume you will blow out a rival.
Starting to wonder how much longer Huepel lasts in Knoxville. He’s missed on QB evals every year since Hooker
Tennessee losing to ******* Arkansas
Dont think we want thatCal scores!
Bears up 19-14 on VT with 4 min left
#1 MiamiThis is NOT the #1 team in the country
I guess Raiola can finally just transfer to TTech and finally complete his Mahomes cosplay.
Starting to wonder how much longer Huepel lasts in Knoxville. He’s missed on QB evals every year since Hooker
Chances of this happening are like 87%I guess Raiola can finally just transfer to TTech and finally complete his Mahomes cosplay.
Texas can't blow any half decent team,every game for them is 4th qtr war.This OU vs TX game is why I don’t think you can automatically assume you will blow out a rival.
100%, Georgia is the only team that should be propped up in the SEC. Texas has an amazing D but I was at the Ohio state-Texas game and they looked like **** through 3 quarters. Bamas first test is tonight and the rest? All midTennessee doesn’t deserve to be ranked where they are. If they lose today, they better drop out of the top 25.
Dont think we want that
OU playing for another FG…how bad is OU’s backup QB if he can’t beat out this trash QB they’re running out there.
Maybe it’s because they’re paying him 4-5 million or maybe it’s just because the HC is an idiot.