Could've stopped hereYou bet on Marcel Reed?
Just posted the same thing.CW commentator making a case that Carlos Hernandez is better than Toney lmao
Wake struggling with NCState? What am I missing in this game guys?
lol just caught the announcer for the Wake game throwing shade at Toney. Saying he gets all the love over Hernandez.
He started off saying Hernandez was having the best year in the country earlier in the game and now he’s at Jeremiah smith is in a different category but Hernandez doing more than Toney lmaoJust posted the same thing.
Coach’s last name is Rhule tooJa Rule again
I figured Mizzou let down game and thought the A&M front 7 would keep it close, which they’ve done a decent job so far. I expected them to struggle but didn’t expect their offense to be TOTALLY inept.You bet on Marcel Reed on the road? wow.
ACC bruh. It's a grab bag every weekend.Wake struggling with NCState? What am I missing in this game guys?
lol just caught the announcer for the Wake game throwing shade at Toney. Saying he gets all the love over Hernandez.
I've stopped caring.He started off saying Hernandez was having the best year in the country earlier in the game and now he’s at Jeremiah smith is in a different category but Hernandez doing more than Toney lmao