- Joined
- Mar 10, 2021
- Messages
- 10,914
Im not even sure what the Noles were doing on defense.
Noles ain't sure neither.
They're at Al Golden vs Clemson levels of bad right now
Im not even sure what the Noles were doing on defense.
Washington gotta be sick after that investment in Williams with the LSU drama, should of let him leave with this terrible ROI.
FSU was looking forward toward our game lol.
Cardio. Just running around out there.Im not even sure what the Noles were doing on defense.
I want 59-0 Washington level destruction. If Norvell survives this **** show, I want Mario to swing the axe next week.Call me selfish or a crybaby but I still want retribution for 47-0. That blowout in 2021 doesn't count to me.
247sports.com
Brother he hasn’t won a road game in over two years. He can’t recruit. He can’t develop. His coordinators were/are terrible hires. No one gives a **** about his conference record this year. Administrators always listen to the fan base. Norvell is cooked.
Washington gotta be sick after that investment in Williams with the LSU drama, should of let him leave with this terrible ROI.
We need to go after that WR commit from Texas he’s gotta see both clubs are on completely different trajectories.
Washington getting smoked. Not surprised. I'm actually in Seattle now. Didn't seem like there was a lot of excitement in town for this game. Tons of very white people in Iowa gear all over downtown.