There's an opening at Kendall Boys and GirlsHe's had three awful years - I just can't see what would possess him to keep going.
42-6 scoring run for UL View attachment 375530
Father Time and stupid are both undefeatedHe's had three awful years - I just can't see what would possess him to keep going.These coaches can’t quit, and he’s still young
For a QB who can't pass he's really reluctant to tuck the ball and run.Anytime Daniels drops back he’s running for his life.
Honestly have not seen worse.Comprehensive collapse by FSU.
Picture says it all!!!42-6 scoring run for UL View attachment 375530
Very few things are better than watching the semenholes lose lol
Brian Kelly is scheming with Rutgers higher ups to get back in the game. These guys can’t live without being in the machineHe's had three awful years - I just can't see what would possess him to keep going.