Golsen82
Senior
- Joined
- Mar 4, 2016
- Messages
- 13,917
Go Cats!I love it. What a way to get the weekend started. Panther home opener tomorrow night.
Go Cats!I love it. What a way to get the weekend started. Panther home opener tomorrow night.
These coaches can’t quit, and he’s still youngI don't think he'll work again - he has generational wealth.
At this point I could see Pringle and Wheatley-Humphrey getting 100 yards in the 4th quarter alone.I know he isn’t getting much burn, but Pringle could have a career day next week. This defense is so slow to react and his speed could be lethal.
I’d be shocked if he coaches next week. It makes no logical sense to send him to a huge rivalry game after you just got outscored 41-7 in 2.5 quarters. They seem dead for good now.Type of loss that forces FSU’s hand with us being on deck. Dude isn’t going to make it to the Halloween Clemson game
There’s always a couple p4 jobs that open up when we least expect it. This is the one. I hope our staff is ready to do what they did last year and raid these recruiting classes.The online chatter is loud. Getting run out of their house by Iowa will just up that exponentially. Struggles with WSU and then Utah State really got them going.
He's had three awful years - I just can't see what would possess him to keep going.These coaches can’t quit, and he’s still young
Even if we had brown himself, he wouldnt do what he doing now here.. People would be arguing he cant pass block so he cant and shouldnt play..I know he isn’t getting much burn, but Pringle could have a career day next week. This defense is so slow to react and his speed could be lethal.
At this point I could see Pringle and Wheatley Humphrey getting 100 yards in the 4th quarter alone.
Some of that was just the power of scripted drives; similar to two minute offenses— those plays are practiced ad nauseamImagine if Louisville tried in the 1st quarter lol