Off beat as F. While there's a deeper reason I have a problem with it, this is the first thing I see. You'd think someone would have a way for the crowd to keep the **** beat...
Yeah, I saw that. OL is starting to wear the Noles down. Brohm is going to make adjustments in the locker room at the half. Do the FSU Whales make Norvell walk home from Louisville? Probably not.Until
cant pass block?Gee why would we want to give more than 1 carry to a 10.4 RB
Like this oneIs this game the opposite of those old Bama vs LSU games. These teams are allergic to defense!
2nd qtr. Wearing downYeah, I saw that. OL is starting to wear the Noles down. Brohm is going to make adjustments in the locker room at the half. Do the FSU Whales make Norvell walk home from Louisville? Probably not.
That's our job.