Good lord they’re imploding at home against a bad team.LMFAOOOOO gates have just quit.
I’m just letting the hate flow through me.
How do you dodge a bullet when it was never sent your way? Miami didn’t want him.Dodged a bullet there…
Don’t disrespect Kirby like that. He actually beat his main rival.Mateer looking likr Kirby Freeman out there
I mean that’s what Mario said at year 1
I can even substitute games in and out now. Should I Replace the old miss game with the ND game?
Ole **** defense is also hidiousI fully believe that if Florida had played Ole Miss at any time of the season other than when they did, they would not have won that game. There was no way Ole Miss was going to be ready for a conference road game after that LSU victory, and without Lacey.
umm th e minute the tape got out on uf offense it was OVER LOL
NO VERNELL BROWN TOO...HES A BALLER.
UF IS WHAT I THOUGHT THEY WERE...CAUSE SOUTH CAROLINA SUCKS.
I can even substitute games in and out now. Should I Replace the old miss game with the ND game?
I mean that’s what Mario said at year 1
You gotta give them credit for that quality blowout. It just means moreThe gator gets smoked 2 weeks in a row and will probably still be in top 25. Meanwhile Wake has 1 loss and is unranked. It’s a joke but we all knew that.