- Joined
- Jan 26, 2022
- Messages
- 1,187
They never were a rival because we generally beat them downFeel kind of dirty rooting for NU.
They never were a rival because we generally beat them downFeel kind of dirty rooting for NU.
But, but but … they aren’t a “ranked” teamWake out there hanging points on everyone...
***** sakeDo not get beat by Becker/Marsh deep Rhule
Definitely would have been called on MiamiThat was also a late hit after the TD
Hahah called itDo not get beat by Becker/Marsh deep Rhule
need to stretch first though and drink a beer90% of CIS could beat Pitt QB in footrace
interesting, b/c Elko is a high level CEREAL killerCurt Cignetti is rumored to be a low level serial killer. I’m just saying.
This man can see the futureNow less hope the defense don’t give up a score. It’s crazy how a defense holds an offense to nothing then once their offense scores they can’t stop a nose bleed lolTD BIG RED. lol
From February. Think I hit this spot on. Was so obviousHolmon Wiggins and Lyle Hemphill is probably the worst coordinator duo in the top 25 conversation (probably the top 30ish teams in the country)
Elko calling the defense gives them a slight leg up from where they could be. But I think they fail pretty badly this year
I went to the bathroom what happen?This man can see the future
First play… IU TDI went to the bathroom what happen?This man can see the future
WTF???First play… IU TD