Hernandez is 2nd best WR in ACCHernandez TD. Wake is gonna pull away. Just watch. They’re a 2nd half team.
Hernandez is 2nd best WR in ACCHernandez TD. Wake is gonna pull away. Just watch. They’re a 2nd half team.
I mean have you seen the SEC (especially) teams that are ranked? I'd ***** about my ranking too if I was a HC.Narduzzi is such a twit crying for Rankings after last week, just foolish
I think Wake are the second best team in the ACC.Hernandez is 2nd best WR in ACC
18 passes thrown in jacurri Emory bowl. 39 total yards. 2 sacks. Extraordinary
Big ten review worse than acc. That was terrible. Ball clearly hit ground and they focused on only one camera shot. Unreallol Big Ten w/their sham review process where they don't talk
I think UNC beats Clemson if they never throw a pass after that weather delay.Neither QB should ever throw another forward pass.
He's literally throwing to Pitt's players right in the middle of their chests...Edwards had to have bet over on Edwards INTs
I mean c'mon ours is a sham "Do we have another camera angle? No? Whelp, let's stick with the call on the field".lol Big Ten w/their sham review process where they don't talk
Sure, I get it but it was week 5. Just win games.I mean have you seen the SEC (especially) teams that are ranked? I'd ***** about my ranking too if I was a HC.