swampcougar1
sophomore
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 5,131
This aged wellLouisville bout to get rolled on their home field.
This aged wellLouisville bout to get rolled on their home field.
yeah, that was the one that drove JJ into retirement.Jacksonville?
I think ISU has a chance against BYU tonight. Would feel better about this if it weren't @BYu
I know right! Why do some porsters continue to jump the gun after just one quarter of football ?This aged well
I stopped reading at ShadowI rock with the overall premise, I always talk about having explosive players but you not gonna get your poinyt across with saying "feared like Louisville" alot of people stop reading right there lol
![]()
Yes. Yes, they have.Not watching. fSU improved?
Louisville bout to get rolled on their home field.
**** himDespite being a Nole, E.J. Manuel's pretty good at his ESPN gig.
They oughtta take a look at moving him into the booth for games
Longest. Halftime. Ever.