MEGA Week 6 Games Thread

You can see what Norvell is going to try and do against us: dink and dunk, RPO's. ETC.

If we play with our food, we'll let Free Shoes stay in the game. If we play disciplined, Canes football, we'll hang 45 points on these Troles.

I do find it interesting that Mike has enough confidence in his QB to try to do the deep stuff to Robinson from time to time. Something for us to watch out for.
 
"You have to pay so much attention to Daniel's ability to run the ball that you have to let Kromah run 14 yards untouched through the middle of your defence".

These guys get paid money to commentate by the way. Surprising, I know.
 
You can see what Norvell is going to try and do against us: dink and dunk, RPO's. ETC.

If we play with our food, we'll let Free Shoes stay in the game. If we play disciplined, Canes football, we'll hang 45 points on these Troles.

I do find it interesting that Mike has enough confidence in his QB to try to do the deep stuff to Robinson from time to time. Something for us to watch out for.
We have the No. 1 Rush D in the country. It won’t work.
 
I cannot believe that the Shrimp Thieves could go into halftime with a 21-0 lead at Louisville.

Next week won't be a cakewalk, kids.
 
Back
Top