CaneFanWNY
All ACC
- Joined
- May 26, 2015
- Messages
- 6,630
Don’t agree with upholding that at all
Depends on the sequencing of it. Right foot can step out if left foot tippy toes it firstSo what's the rule on catches? He had two feet down - his tiptoes - but then his right foot stepped out of bounds.
It’s insane. Multibillion dollar industry from two separate directions (football ops and media wise) yet straight bull**** with close callsHow do we not have better camera angles in college football? I say it every week. Only one angle on that replay.
Just 2-3 weeks ago I was hearing from Louisville fans that they will see us in the ACC championship and they was going to beat us like last yearand they were going to the playoffs
All the cameras are the the SEC stadiumsHow do we not have better camera angles in college football? I say it every week. Only one angle on that replay.
They said it three times alreadyAnnouncer said best 3 loss team in nation, like wtf does that even mean in early Oct.
![]()