- Joined
- Jan 2, 2014
- Messages
- 8,329
Definitely a knee.Looked like he was grabbing at his calf.
Definitely a knee.Looked like he was grabbing at his calf.
I'm buzzing like a hornet myself.This game is drunk and I love it.
We areI’m not trying to be arrogant. I’m just speaking on what I see. We’re such a more competent team than these other teams.
Oregon is dirty af; tryna give Nico a concussion
Definitely a knee.
After all that sympathy from Dante Moore too smhThose officials was right there and didn't call ****.
Just cause you aiming for the football doesn't mean you get to smack a dude who's on the ground
Huh. Alright then. Idk how he avoided something there.I was right
DRINKThis game is drunk and I love it.
Nah, not at all. And they officials apparently just miss the Oregon guy throw a punch on the groundAh man that didn’t look good for Nico at all
Should have been a PF on Oregon. Defender clearly threw a punch, and not at the ball. IMO.Oregon is dirty af; tryna give Nico a concussion
Huh. Alright then. Idk how he avoided something there.