Just put them both in motion....I’d have him in motion and running across the field and intermediate routes a whole heck of a lot more than tethering him to the line and asking him to accelerate. Looked good once he got going. I know we love to move Mali around, naturally, but he can do both.
We can do ALOT more, I know I voiced my frustration with you earlier awhile back.. Im starting to see the offense get squeezed in a box, last year it was blamed on Beck and now we have Mensah but he threw like adot for like 4 yards against clemson.. teams are trapping mali and now Mensah not seeing wide open guys.. Feel like too many bad habits from week prior.. Need to work that out ASAP..I’d have him in motion and running across the field and intermediate routes a whole heck of a lot more than tethering him to the line and asking him to accelerate. Looked good once he got going. I know we love to move Mali around, naturally, but he can do both.
Start using that CFL motion lolI’d have him in motion and running across the field and intermediate routes a whole heck of a lot more than tethering him to the line and asking him to accelerate. Looked good once he got going. I know we love to move Mali around, naturally, but he can do both.
We saw a very similar thing happen around this point last season, the offense started getting stale, teams adjusted to what we were doing, and we struggled to consistently counter those adjustments.We can do ALOT more, I know I voiced my frustration with you earlier awhile back.. Im starting to see the offense get squeezed in a box, last year it was blamed on Beck and now we have Mensah but he threw like adot for like 4 yards against clemson.. teams are trapping mali and now Mensah not seeing wide open guys.. Feel like too many bad habits from week prior.. Need to work that out ASAP..
Too stale, too simplified.. Im a Dawson guy, we need to do better..
There's a giant difference. The OL and running game is improving rather than regressing. I expect the running game to improve and all the backs to show more of what they can do. Congdon has been a revelation.We saw a very similar thing happen around this point last season, the offense started getting stale, teams adjusted to what we were doing, and we struggled to consistently counter those adjustments.We can do ALOT more, I know I voiced my frustration with you earlier awhile back.. Im starting to see the offense get squeezed in a box, last year it was blamed on Beck and now we have Mensah but he threw like adot for like 4 yards against clemson.. teams are trapping mali and now Mensah not seeing wide open guys.. Feel like too many bad habits from week prior.. Need to work that out ASAP..
Too stale, too simplified.. Im a Dawson guy, we need to do better..
Barkate is the third fastest player this week