2. Evan Shirreffs
3. N'Kosi Perry or Cade Weldon

RBs
1. Walton, 2. Homer, 3. Gray. 4. Burns

WRs

X - Harris, Cager
Z- Richards, Mullins
Slot - Berrios, Thomas, Harley, Dallas

the article did say that Richards and Berrios are the top 2 and everything else is fluid

TEs
1. Hernon, Curry, Polendey, Irvin

(Imo) VERY disappointing that Irvin is where he is. hopefully its more because he was out with dehydration

DBs

Cornerback - Jackson, Dean
SS - Johnson, Finely
FS - Redwine, Knowles
Cornerback - Young, Delaney

apparently Finley moved ahead of Carter this week. also, per the article, Bandy will be a part of the 2 deep once they start doing more nickel packages. they have been running base defense so far.

the article has the depth for other positions as well, but I'm not doing all of that :monkey-serious:

Advertisement
I'm guessing this "depth chart" comes from the order of reps taken at practice. Which isn't a depth chart at all.

The QB depth chart is really Rick's secret code that Perry will actually be named the starter.

It's obvious it's all part of Rick's master plan. I'm sure other people can see that too.

This article is **** and isn't an actual depth chart. Just clickbait from that site based on what they saw in 5 minutes of media viewing this morning.

Advertisement
The QB depth chart is really Rick's secret code that Perry will actually be named the starter.

It's obvious it's all part of Rick's master plan. I'm sure other people can see that too.

The sarcasm is strong. I been saying this for a minute.. Watch the Rotation.. What type of coaching staffs put their starting QB 3rd in rotation during drills. YES, it is a lite fact but how many times does the person who take the 1st reps usually not the starter? I drunk some of that Perry juice then I was slapped back into reality because the dude is a true freshman who has been practicing for less then a month. Anyone who is asking for a Frosh, who has been on campus for a month, wants a 8-4 season. This whole "set up the future QB now" ain't work with Kaaya nor did it actually help in recruiting. QB is the only position in college where you can have limited talent and still win because your IQ, Metal toughness, knowledge of the playbook, and work ethic is something that can not be measure.

Last edited:
The depth chart will begin to come into focus after this Saturday scrimmage along with the narrowing of the QB race. Big weekend ahead. I'm all ears.

Advertisement
This article is **** and isn't an actual depth chart. Just clickbait from that site based on what they saw in 5 minutes of media viewing this morning.

Out of Richt's own mouth this morning, he said the two older guys are ahead at the QB spot, and if he had to choose today it would be one of those two, which jibes with this depth chart

Dayall Harris is starting:monkey-serious:

That was the most shocking. Cager etter get his **** together, because if he can't beat out Harris this year, he's not going to beat out Njoku or Hightower next year as the power forward WR.

Advertisement
LOL at The Iron Horse Bobby Burns being #4 at RB when he's not even practicing and Rick said he won't even be ready when the season starts. Who's the fck mouth who put this **** out?

Advertisement
Don't put too much stock in this. A week before the season last year there was a practice report where Yearby was running with the 1's, Homer 2's & Walton 3rd.

I'm sure Richt just wants to see some different looks, especially at a deep position like WR, before the starting lineup is solidified.

Advertisement
Back