Week 2 Dawgs vs Canes

Hello all thanks for having me. I have a ton of respect for your team and I’m looking forward to playing you this week. I bought a last minute flight to come to Miami for the game so let me know if you have any recommendations. I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with quality win agains the golden hurricanes!!! Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win:

1. Michael Big Penix Energy Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Troy Fatamu , James Atoe, Center, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Boise State and the spring game. you will see a much improved defense on 12/28.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1998! Odunze, Jalen McClatcher, Germ Bern, Chinvinsible, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Grady Gross. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
I think UW wins this one rather easily, say… 34-17???

Advertisement
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Hello all thanks for having me. I have a ton of respect for your team and I’m looking forward to playing you this week. I bought a last minute flight to come to Miami for the game so let me know if you have any recommendations. I really think UW has a chance to go all the way this year, and that starts with quality win agains the golden hurricanes!!! Here’s 5 reasons why I like my DAWGS to win:

1. Michael Big Penix Energy Jr. He is the best player on the field, enough said on that. He has 4 years of high school and 5 years of college under his belt and will do whatever he can to win the game.
2. Offensive Line. We average a weight of 332 across the line, and they are ready to dominate the line of scrimmage. Troy Fatamu , James Atoe, Center, Ossai, Rosengarten. These boys have an attitude and are ready to rumble!!!
3. Inge. A new defensive scheme and a new attitude. Everyone is speaking out about the difference between our game plan on defense vs Boise State and the spring game. you will see a much improved defense on 12/28.
4. Speed, speed, speed. this is the fastest team Washington has had this century, maybe since 1998! Odunze, Jalen McClatcher, Germ Bern, Chinvinsible, MJ Ale, Louis Rankin, Grady Gross. The newbies will be inexperienced but we bring a new dimension that the program has not had in years, speed.
5. Time of possession. I think we can win the time of possession battle in this one. the more we can control the ball and keep our defense off the field, the greater chance we’ll have to win.
Are You Stupid Antoine Dodson GIF

Advertisement
Sometimes I’ll see a fan at the games decked in a random teams gear and I’ve always assumed they were foreign and just bought whatever. **** I think I’m bringing my Brazilian homie to the game this weekend and he sent me a picture of a Ricky Williams jersey and asked me if he should borrow it for the game this weekend.

I now know some people just have mental issues and live in a world not based on reality. Thanks OP!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Lmao who’s gonna tell him

Advertisement
Back