Week 16 Gambling Thread

MichiCANE

Here for porsts. Still captain of the Lane Train 🚂
Going to Vegas on Friday... looking to get some input on the UFC fight this weekend. I don't really follow it closely, but would love to hear any tidbits if anybody has any.

Army/Navy would be fun to throw a few bucks on as well.

Sorry to steal your thunder @For_The_U but wanted to make sure this got posted hahaha

Advertisement
Navy opened up -4.5 but jumped to -10. Sharps must have hammered that like it was a prom date

-10 might be too high though. I have to wonder if betting on Army might be the right move after the line moves that much. I’m inclined to think that -7 is about the correct line.

-10 might be too high though. I have to wonder if betting on Army might be the right move after the line moves that much. I’m inclined to think that -7 is about the correct line.

thats a huge jump. Although Army has been really disappointing this year. I would lean army +10, but not like I know a lot about either team, other than their offense is probably more modernized than ours

Advertisement
Sit on the don’t and make money. It kills a **** ton of time and you’ll laugh your *** off. When the table gets cold you’ll make 💰
Everything else outside of blackjack is working against you. You’ll never play proper numbers, so even that isn’t going to be fun. Remember 52.37 is the number at the book. Less is more.

Sit on the don’t and make money. It kills a **** ton of time and you’ll laugh your *** off. When the table gets cold you’ll make 💰
Everything else outside of blackjack is working against you. You’ll never play proper numbers, so even that isn’t going to be fun. Remember 52.37 is the number at the book. Less is more.

What do you mean "sit on the don't and make money"?

Going to Vegas on Friday... looking to get some input on the UFC fight this weekend. I don't really follow it closely, but would love to hear any tidbits if anybody has any.

Army/Navy would be fun to throw a few bucks on as well.

Sorry to steal your thunder @For_The_U but wanted to make sure this got posted hahaha
LOL no worries, brother. It's OUR thread! ;-)

I'm a UFC fan, but don't follow it as closely as some others on this forum. There are a few hard core fight heads on this board, but I don't think they read the gambling threads. There are a couple intriguing fights on this weekend's card.

I can't believe that Navy line moved so much. Wow. I'd be all over Navy at -4.5, but -10 is too many for me as well.

On the hard wood, I like the Hoosiers -1 at UCONN tonight.

Anyone betting Champions League today? @MISTER OWL ?

LOL no worries, brother. It's OUR thread! ;-)

I'm a UFC fan, but don't follow it as closely as some others on this forum. There are a few hard core fight heads on this board, but I don't think they read the gambling threads. There are a couple intriguing fights on this weekend's card.

I can't believe that Navy line moved so much. Wow. I'd be all over Navy at -4.5, but -10 is too many for me as well.

On the hard wood, I like the Hoosiers -1 at UCONN tonight.

Anyone betting Champions League today? @MISTER OWL ?
You know it. This is a must win for the Reds. Sweating it right now though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back