Week 15 Gambling Thread

For_The_U

All ACC
I got massacred this weekend! Absolute blood bath. I could have bet the '85 Bears to beat the '19 Bengals and Chicago would have fumbled away the W for me. Zero doubt about it. So who cares what I'm interested in this week...

... a little birdie told me @MISTER OWL had a monster weekend. I want to know what YOU are going in on! ;)

Advertisement
I got massacred this weekend! Absolute blood bath. I could have bet the '85 Bears to beat the '19 Bengals and Chicago would have fumbled away the W for me. Zero doubt about it. So who cares what I'm interested in this week...

... a little birdie told me @MISTER OWL had a monster weekend. I want to know what YOU are going in on! ;)
Easily the greatest weekend of my life betting wise. I just signed up for Bovada and hit a massive parley. Unfortunately, I accepted a bonus (didn’t know I had a choice), so know I have to bet quite a lot to be able to withdraw.
Good news is I hit all 3 of my NFL games including a 3 game ML parley.

My only bet in College football this weekend is LSU. I got it when it came out at -7. Yesterday I took Man City -2 and won and today I took Liverpool -1.5 and won. For Saturday I like Liverpool against Bournemouth. They normally wipe the floor with thin.

What you guys like Saturday?

And I will be going BIG on LSU. I have a lot of house money to play with. I Georgia has more to play for but Burrow is dialed in.

Last edited:
snowboard.gif

Easily the greatest weekend of my life betting wise. I just signed up for Bovada and hit a massive parley. Unfortunately, I accepted a bonus (didn’t know I had a choice), so know I have to bet quite a lot to be able to withdraw.
Good news is I hit all 3 of my NFL games including a 3 game ML parley.

My only bet in College football this weekend is LSU. I got it when it came out at -7. Yesterday I took Man City -2 and won and today I took Liverpool -1.5 and won. For Saturday I like Liverpool against Bournemouth. They normally wipe the floor with thin.

What you guys like Saturday?

And I will be going BIG on LSU. I have a lot of house money to play with. I Georgia has more to play for but Burrow is dialed in.

Got got by the ole "Bovada bonus offer" trick I see? They have gotten a lot of people with that.

I like LSU as well. Not much to like this weekend unfortunately. Clemson knows all they need to do is beat UVA by a point and they are in so they might not see the need to embarrass them. OU vs Baylor is tricky as well. OSU is always good money.

Liverpool huh? Hmmm..ill look into that.

Got got by the ole "Bovada bonus offer" trick I see? They have gotten a lot of people with that.

I like LSU as well. Not much to like this weekend unfortunately. Clemson knows all they need to do is beat UVA by a point and they are in so they might not see the need to embarrass them. OU vs Baylor is tricky as well. OSU is always good money.

Liverpool huh? Hmmm..ill look into that.
Actually, not taking Liverpool spread. I will take ML, but only because I have to play so much to be able to withdraw.
Liverpool has been unstoppable all season but they have been susceptible to giving up goals. Their LB and RB are the best crossers in the game and very offensive minded - possibly leaving them short handed on D. Fabinho, their defensive midfielder is out. Joe Matip, their CB is also out. So at -1.5 I don’t love it

Advertisement
You've convinced me on pool, @MISTER OWL . My book is offering the -1.25 line on them. If I could get -1 I'd jump on it as I love the -1 goal line bet in soccer. Basically the same thing as money line but with way lower juice, the only difference being a 1 goal win is a push instead of a cash, but I can live with that. I bet -1 soccer bets a lot. I doubt it'll fall to -1 tho. If anything, likely go back to -1.5. So I put in as ML parlay with Pool/Bayern. Pays just over even money.

I don't love any of the CFB lines today. Don't have anything in yet. Will likely go in on Buckeyes-15. Possibly Clemson-28, tho I hate having to cover massive lines like that. Maybe tease those two. I'll post back if I put anything in.

You've convinced me on pool, @MISTER OWL . My book is offering the -1.25 line on them. If I could get -1 I'd jump on it as I love the -1 goal line bet in soccer. Basically the same thing as money line but with way lower juice, the only difference being a 1 goal win is a push instead of a cash, but I can live with that. I bet -1 soccer bets a lot. I doubt it'll fall to -1 tho. If anything, likely go back to -1.5. So I put in as ML parlay with Pool/Bayern. Pays just over even money.

I don't love any of the CFB lines today. Don't have anything in yet. Will likely go in on Buckeyes-15. Possibly Clemson-28, tho I hate having to cover massive lines like that. Maybe tease those two. I'll post back if I put anything in.
Nice! At least Pool is fun as **** to watch.

I guess the Chelsea ML moved to EVEN in the middle of night so my buddy woke me up and insisted on going to the bar for the Chelsea v Everton game. The second we walked in Chelsea conceded a goal. Lol. Gotta love this stuff.

Oklahoma/Baylor Over 66
App State -6.5
JMU -28
Anthony Joshua V Ruiz Over 7.5 rounds

I’ll be adding more throughout the day but that’s what I’m on early

I guess the Chelsea ML moved to EVEN in the middle of night so my buddy woke me up and insisted on going to the bar for the Chelsea v Everton game. The second we walked in Chelsea conceded a goal. Lol. Gotta love this stuff.
LOL! That's terrible. Chelsea has broke my heart a few times I've been on them this season.

Advertisement

Chelsea got trashed by Everton. smh

Oklahoma/Baylor Over 66
App State -6.5
JMU -28
Anthony Joshua V Ruiz Over 7.5 rounds

I’ll be adding more throughout the day but that’s what I’m on early
What’s the story with CeeDee Lamb? Didn’t play against Baylor last go round. Hasn’t done much since coming back. Hopefully he puts on a show today

Advertisement
Of course I put the house on Memphis and FAU earlier this week, and now both of their coaches have been distracted all week. I’ll be sweating those out

What’s the story with CeeDee Lamb? Didn’t play against Baylor last go round. Hasn’t done much since coming back. Hopefully he puts on a show today

I just went off of the previous score which ended 340-34. Figured there would be a bit more points than last time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back