Week 13 Gambling Thread

For_The_U

All ACC
Fantastic weekend on the book! Already recapped most of it on the other thread, but had a huge day Saturday and won a bit more yesterday. If the Vikes had covered, I would have cashed massive on a 6-legger parlay. Oh well, lots of us would be rich if string bets paid when one missed.

Put in two early week CFB parlays...

ML chalk parlay again: Michigan/Wake/Wazzu/Marshall. Pays 2x. Hit that last week, so hoping it'll bank roll the weekend again.

Also threw a long shot on Michigan-6/Wake-4/Kansas+26.5/VT-1/Canes-16. Pays just under 10x.

I also put in small on Canes -18. I do think we should cover that. Been burned too many times by our boys to put in bigger on it though. Check back with me an hour before kickoff. LOL

Whatcha liking, good people?

Advertisement
Fantastic weekend on the book! Already recapped most of it on the other thread, but had a huge day Saturday and won a bit more yesterday. If the Vikes had covered, I would have cashed massive on a 6-legger parlay. Oh well, lots of us would be rich if string bets paid when one missed.

Put in two early week CFB parlays...

ML chalk parlay again: Michigan/Wake/Wazzu/Marshall. Pays 2x. Hit that last week, so hoping it'll bank roll the weekend again.

Also threw a long shot on Michigan-6/Wake-4/Kansas+26.5/VT-1/Canes-16. Pays just under 10x.

I also put in small on Canes -18. I do think we should cover that. Been burned too many times by our boys to put in bigger on it though. Check back with me an hour before kickoff. LOL

Whatcha liking, good people?
I live our boys at -18. Don’t forget that last year we would have stomped them big time but we packed it in early and pulled the starters to rest up for a short week Thursday game against the Tar Heels. We cover easily

I live our boys at -18. Don’t forget that last year we would have stomped them big time but we packed it in early and pulled the starters to rest up for a short week Thursday game against the Tar Heels. We cover easily
I do too, I'm just squeamish based on history. ****, I had money on us -30.5 vs CMU. :oops:

Advertisement
Mich St. -20 at Rutgers. RU did manage 21 on Ohio State so maybe they've hit a turning point but look at the rest of their schedule and the B10 teams have cruised by them: Minnesota, Maryland, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Iowa...

ECU -14 against UConn. ECU put up 43 and 51 against Cincinnati and SMU (both ranked) their last 2 games. If the offense keeps clicking against a bad UConn defense, hard to see UConn keeping it close.

Minnesota -13.5 against Northwestern. NU has played some B10 teams tough like Nebraska and Wisconsin but they have an anemic offense (throw out last week against the worst team in FBS, UMASS).

For_The_U said:
Talk about free money... I also hit a UVA under 123pts CBB bet on Sunday. The game didn't even break 100 total points (65-34 hoos). UVA has held their first two opponents each to exactly 34pts in the entire game. That is insane! I'm going to keep riding the UVA under train until Vegas catches up.

Today's opened at 122 and closed at 115. Final score was 102. I will be on them again.
Man of my word, just put in on UVA under 114. They play Vermont tonight. That's a low line, but UVA has been way under it all season. We'll see.

Man, that UVA game went into half with 42 total pts. That under was a lock, right? Nope. Teams explode second half, but still looking like a push as UVA guy hits free throw to go up 8 with like 5 seconds left to make score exactly 114.... until the vermont guy lays it in at the buzzer garbage style to make it 116. Smh. Brutal.

Advertisement
Best bet I see is Miami -18.5 vs FIU ,if you jumped on this early. Line is already moving.

1574257859821.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Going big this week
UCF -6.5 @Tulane
Ok St -6.5 @West Virgina
Penn St +19 @Ohio St
Kansas +25 @Iowa St
Vtech -3.5 vs Pitt
UCLA +14 @USC
Mia -21 Vs FIU

How do you feel about Pitt +4 @ VT? The under seems like the play
I don't like the 4pts either way. Hokies are playing decent football, I'd choose them if I had to. Affter GT and NCState laid 54 the other night, I have no clue on the over/under. I'm staying away from that game entirely.

Advertisement
Back