Week 12 Polls

Advertisement
These polls don't matter. Need to play much better than we have against F$U or we aren't a true tourney team

At this point, I'm thinking we are a Tourney team but ... a "One and Done" one.
Hero ball can potentially get us out of round one against a good squad. But don’t see this team making it past that. I’m not convinced this team makes the tournament, we will see if we can bounce back after another devastating loss to rival.

Advertisement

New Lunardi is out. We are 2nd in the "last 4 bye's" category as a 10 seed. Say what you want about this team, but our current resume is better than that.

Hero ball can potentially get us out of round one against a good squad. But don’t see this team making it past that. I’m not convinced this team makes the tournament, we will see if we can bounce back after another devastating loss to rival.
I consider all our remaining games tossups. 8 of our remaining 12 are on the road. Where I think we might have an edge is our age and experience.

Going 7-5 in our remaining games would make us 21-10 overall, 13-7 in the Conference. Looking good!

I think 6-6, 20-11 and 12-8 still gets us in. Normally, that would be a lock too but the League is weak this season. Below that threshold, we'd need to do some winning in the ACC Tourney.

I consider all our remaining games tossups. 8 of our remaining 12 are on the road. Where I think we might have an edge is our age and experience.

Going 7-5 in our remaining games would make us 21-10 overall, 13-7 in the Conference. Looking good!

I think 6-6, 20-11 and 12-8 still gets us in. Normally, that would be a lock too but the League is weak this season. Below that threshold, we'd need to do some winning in the ACC Tourney.
I disagree. I think the only way to feel safe in this year’s ACC is to win 14 games.

I think going 4-1 over the next five will prove that we are a tournament team. Anything less and I’m not sure we make it.

Didn't think I'd be saying this, but I'm confident Miami will be in the post season this year. Over the last few weeks they've proven to be able to beat just about anyone (except for the semenhoes). Luckily for us we won't face another team who has a combination of their size and athleticism the rest of the regular season. If we continue to play the way we've been playing since Dec. 1st, I don't see any reason why this team won't crack the 20-win mark by the end of February. I just can't see Miami with 21-22 wins and not get into the NCAAT.

Advertisement
Didn't think I'd be saying this, but I'm confident Miami will be in the post season this year. Over the last few weeks they've proven to be able to beat just about anyone (except for the semenhoes). Luckily for us we won't face another team who has a combination of their size and athleticism the rest of the regular season. If we continue to play the way we've been playing since Dec. 1st, I don't see any reason why this team won't crack the 20-win mark by the end of February. I just can't see Miami with 21-22 wins and not get into the NCAAT.
I actually think they can go on a run just like the one in late December early January winning 8 straight. FSU guard play and defense presents a real big challenge for Miami they won’t see that again

Advertisement
Back