Week 11 Picks

jjacks93

Big Dog Alpha Pimp
Didn’t see a thread for this weeks games . What yal like ?

I’m going heavy on NC State -11 over FSU

also leaning towards

Nevada -14 vs New Mexico
Indiana -7 vs Mich St

Advertisement
Agree re Indiana. They've looked really solid and sparty blows. I guess the line's where it is because the public doesn't trust Indiana and you just never know when a conference matchup like that will play tight. If the MSU team that soundly beat michigan shows up, that -7.5 doesn't look so off. Having said all that, I'll probably end up putting in on the Hoosiers and buying it to 7.

My bro in law put in a NC State/UNC/IU/NW moneyline chalk parlay that I may tail. Pays 2.5x. Feel pretty confident that all four of those teams win today.

I liked BC when they were getting 14+ vs ND. It was down to 11 last I looked, which I don't like.

Several of my friends have already pounded Wisky. I may end up on it too but I have some concern there they apparently don't. First game out of the gates always scares me, no Taylor, and even though Michigan has looked dreadful, they have plenty of jimmys and joes and you never know if they'll show up. The main reason they are so high on it is they think the michigan players have quit.

I've got my eye on Oregon buying it to -10 tonight vs Wazzu. I need to dig into Oregon a bit more though. I don't know enough about this year's squad yet.

The only thing I have cash on right now is our Canes. Buddy of mine who is as big of a Hokie fan as I am a Canes fan put in a hefty moneyline bet on Liberty last week. He passed up +16.5 pts and hit it at +500. He knew. I chatted with him about the bet and while there were some other factors it was mainly because he thinks their D has massive issues that aren't fixable. If Liberty put up almost 250yds on the ground and like 450 total, I don't see why we don't rush for 300+ and dump 500+ today. If so, even with our own defensive issues, are the hokies matching 35+ pts? I don't see it. I'm surprised we're getting points.

Advertisement
NC St not that good. We made them look much better than they are. And FSU is weirdly inconsistent, they could hold it close.
I agree with you on that, man. Like Michigan, FSU is one of those teams that even though they have been a dumpster fire, you know they have the athletes and its always possible they show up.

Advertisement
I really don’t understand why our canes are giving points either. Those are the two lines that seem weird to me, Indiana and Miami.

I’m not saying Miami is worthy of a top 10 ranking at all but we’re much better than VT

Couldnt help myself. Scared money dont make none.....

UNC -13
PSU -3
Miami PK
Miami PK+O/68
Utah St +10
BC +11.5
Oregon -11
NC ST -10.5
Michigan +6.5
South Carolina +13

Advertisement
NC St not that good. We made them look much better than they are. And FSU is weirdly inconsistent, they could hold it close.
Honestly I was going off how bad FSU has been ...outside of UNC who we see clearly has a horrible defense I haven’t seen anything from them . Throw in them losing players and having others opt out , I don’t think they’ll put up much of a fight . It’s my last game in a 5-team parlay +4200 so I need NC State to play like they did against us 😂

I bet 25 dollars, not a big gambling guy just do it for fun. And to make some games more interesting.
Took the pts and Arkansas vs the gaytors tonight and BC vs ND.
Nice . I always tell people a win is a win . Just wondered what the odds on that was since the original line was only Miami +2

Advertisement
Nice . I always tell people a win is a win . Just wondered what the odds on that was since the original line was only Miami +2

+115 won 28.75 put all of it on BC, Michigan, Northwestern, NC state and Arkansas.

Parlayed all of them minus BC (thank god) as well for a dollar to win 75.

Advertisement
Back