Week 11 Gambling Thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, WTF happened to the Packers last week?!? That and Viniateri's shank cost me bad. Rough weekend for this guy. Only nice hit I had was the BC/Wake parlay. But I ended up pretty deep in the red.

Only two games I like this weekend...

PSU-6.5 @ Minn. I think Minn is a fraud as they haven't played a soul. Though I'm not super high on PSU or anything, I think they are vastly more talented than Minn and that will show on Saturday.

Wake-2 @ VT. I'm surprised this line is so low. Gritty performance by the Hokies in South Bend last weekend, but that score was largely influenced by some really bad mistakes by the Irish. I think that loss deflates VT and Wake (whose offense is firing on all cylinders right now) pumps them.

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?
Im on Bama for $500.

Man, WTF happened to the Packers last week?!? That and Viniateri's shank cost me bad. Rough weekend for this guy. Only nice hit I had was the BC/Wake parlay. But I ended up pretty deep in the red.

PSU-6.5 @ Minn. I think Minn is a fraud as they haven't played a soul. Though I'm not super high on PSU or anything, I think they are vastly more talented than Minn and that will show on Saturday.

Wake-2 @ VT. I'm surprised this line is so low. Gritty performance by the Hokies in South Bend last weekend, but that score was largely influenced by some really bad mistakes by the Irish. I think that loss deflates VT and Wake (whose offense is firing on all cylinders right now) pumps them.

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?

Advertisement

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?
I'm all over our CANES. IT'S GOING to be a great relaxing game. MIAMI WILL COVER

What the **** happened in Minnesota?!? Wow. I did not see that coming. I managed to exactly wash the day. Lost PSU-6, Wake ML-130 as well as a longshot parlay. Hit Miami-6 and LSU ML+180. Including vigs, it worked out to exactly zero. Wild.

Today I'm in on...

Bills/Vikes ML parlay. Pays just under 5x. I'm surprised either of these teams are giving points.

And a 5-leg 7pt teaser on Bills+10/Ravens-3/Panthers+11.5/Phins+17.5/Vikes+10. Pays exactly 3x. Put in light on it just for fun, but I will say I like every one of those teased lines.

What're you on today, peeps?

Advertisement
Back