Week 11 Gambling Thread

For_The_U

All ACC
Man, WTF happened to the Packers last week?!? That and Viniateri's shank cost me bad. Rough weekend for this guy. Only nice hit I had was the BC/Wake parlay. But I ended up pretty deep in the red.

Only two games I like this weekend...

PSU-6.5 @ Minn. I think Minn is a fraud as they haven't played a soul. Though I'm not super high on PSU or anything, I think they are vastly more talented than Minn and that will show on Saturday.

Wake-2 @ VT. I'm surprised this line is so low. Gritty performance by the Hokies in South Bend last weekend, but that score was largely influenced by some really bad mistakes by the Irish. I think that loss deflates VT and Wake (whose offense is firing on all cylinders right now) pumps them.

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?

Advertisement
Man, WTF happened to the Packers last week?!? That and Viniateri's shank cost me bad. Rough weekend for this guy. Only nice hit I had was the BC/Wake parlay. But I ended up pretty deep in the red.

PSU-6.5 @ Minn. I think Minn is a fraud as they haven't played a soul. Though I'm not super high on PSU or anything, I think they are vastly more talented than Minn and that will show on Saturday.

Wake-2 @ VT. I'm surprised this line is so low. Gritty performance by the Hokies in South Bend last weekend, but that score was largely influenced by some really bad mistakes by the Irish. I think that loss deflates VT and Wake (whose offense is firing on all cylinders right now) pumps them.

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?

I'm leaving for Vegas in a few hours. I am looking at the BC FSU game too, wish it was night for Red Bandana, but I think FSU has quit completely now and at -2/-2.5 depending on the book I like that with the other 2 you mentioned for a little parlay. Might do BC ML on a straight ticket too.

I'm leaving for Vegas in a few hours. I am looking at the BC FSU game too, wish it was night for Red Bandana, but I think FSU has quit completely now and at -2/-2.5 depending on the book I like that with the other 2 you mentioned for a little parlay. Might do BC ML on a straight ticket too.
Agree re BC, Mike. I think they beat FSU as well. I'm not laying on it though as I just don't know which BC team will show up. Or which FSU team will either, for that matter.

Have a great time in Vegas!

Agree re BC, Mike. I think they beat FSU as well. I'm not laying on it though as I just don't know which BC team will show up. Or which FSU team will either, for that matter.

What you thinking on the LSU/BAMA game? I'm not really a fan of the points either way, but looking at the O/U more. I am tempted on the under. Might throw it in a stupid $25 throw away parlay I always do when I first get there. Usually like 7-8 teams lol.

Advertisement
What you thinking on the LSU/BAMA game? I'm not really a fan of the points either way, but looking at the O/U more. I am tempted on the under. Might throw it in a stupid $25 throw away parlay I always do when I first get there. Usually like 7-8 teams lol.
LOL I love longshot parlays like that. Of course they rarely hit, but it's great action for low risk.

I'm staying away from that game entirely. I think Bama could win; I think LSU could win; I think it could go under; I think it could go over. If you put a gun to my head, I'd take LSU and the points. But that one's a pass for me.

OSU is killing the spread this year. I don't know what the line is but I am taking it. They have won me a lot of money.

I like BC to take out FSU as well. I think those players are going to give up. They know the season is over. I think the last game they will be up for is UF.

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?
Packer game was brutal. NFL day games and NBA are my weakness.

Wake -2 is the only thing I have. PSU is already at -7 for me.

Advertisement
Whats OSU getting against Maryland. OSU coming off a bye and maryland will get dominated. No chase young tho

Last night I risked 33 to win 304 for on the below Parlay
Celtics ML
Heat Over 218
Heat +1
Clippers ML

Got a buddy who is horny for the UCF/tulsa over tonight (69pts). Me, not so much. Curious if any of you have thoughts on it though.

Advertisement
Got a buddy who is horny for the UCF/tulsa over tonight (69pts). Me, not so much. Curious if any of you have thoughts on it though.
I wouldn’t bet that over. More so than logic it’s because UCF has burned me in every bet I’ve included them on this year haha.

I'm not much of an over player, especially ginormous lines like that. Was just curious if any of you bettors here really liked that line like he does for some reason.

Advertisement
Psu, OSU, and BC feel good here.
I live in MN and watch the gopher games and they have a good D but no offense if the D falters it could get very ugly

Whatcha got, Cane peeps?
I have learned my lesson: I don't bet on my team anymore. used to. when we were a powerhouse. not there yet.

Advertisement
Back