Week 10 Gambling Thread

For_The_U

All ACC
Absolutely massacred the book on Sunday. Went huge on a 9ers/Pats parlay, hit a G-Men/Rams/Pats/Packers teaser and my CFB/NFL chalk parlay came in. Huge day! Unfortunately, as has been the case all season for some reason, I had a bad day Saturday so it canceled a lot of it out. Still solidly in the black for the weekend though, so I'll take it. Was also happy to hit a Dolphins 1st Half ML bet Monday at +350. On to this weekend...

My early CFB parlay is a small one this week... Wake ML/Pitt ML/NW+14.5/Oregon ML. Pays just over 3x.

I also put in an NFL chalk parlay on Eagles/Packers/Pats which pays just under 3x. I like that bet a lot!

Also, threw a few bucks for sh-ts and giggles on a super longshot all dogs parlay... BC/Kansas/Canes/U-Dub all to win outright. $25 on that pays almost a G.

There are no straight games I'm real high on this weekend.

Anything got your eye, fellow gamblers?

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn’t bet nothing on da Miami FSU game except maybe the over under
Agree. I wanted to pick a few underdogs I thought have a legitimate chance at winning outright and string them together on a super long shot. Canes fit that category nicely. But other than that, I won't be touching our game. I actually don't like the over/under either. Not with these offenses.

Advertisement
Have a few parlays
Soccer RB leipizig/Bayern to win outright -114

CFB
UVA+7/UF+10/SMU+10/Indiana-7 paying 4,56x
Wake/Air Force/Pitt/Indiana all to win outright paying 2,47x
UCF -22
Wake -7,5
Took Navy -26, but already looking like a bad idea

NFL
Seahawks -5
GB -3,5
Eagles ML

Thinking of a parlay with these 3 + DAL and BUF, not sure how yet,

Games I’m looking at

Nebraska -4 at Perdue
Old dominion +18 at fiu
Uf +6
Kansas +5 Vs K State
U 49 Mia vs fsu
Utah -3 at Washington
Fau +1 at Western Kentucky
NC -2 vs Virginia
Utah st -3 vs BYU

Have a few parlays
Soccer RB leipizig/Bayern to win outright -114

CFB
UVA+7/UF+10/SMU+10/Indiana-7 paying 4,56x
Wake/Air Force/Pitt/Indiana all to win outright paying 2,47x
UCF -22
Wake -7,5
Took Navy -26, but already looking like a bad idea

NFL
Seahawks -5
GB -3,5
Eagles ML

Thinking of a parlay with these 3 + DAL and BUF, not sure how yet,
I've got an EPL chalk parlay in on ****nal/Man U/Pool/Chelsea all to win in 90. Odds are it wont hit, but pays nicely if it does.

I may bet Man U straight as well. Theyve been a trainwreck the last year+ but have been in much better form last fee matches.

Advertisement
Tampa Bay +5

• Bucs have outgained the Seahawks on the year but find ways to lose games in Yucc fashion thus the record discrepancy. Seahawks have a fluky record winning close games
  • Seahawks' mythical home field advantage hasn't played this year at all
  • Bucs have the best rush D in the NFL against a team that's wholly dedicated to running between the tackles
  • Russell Wilson is incredible and the Bucs can't cover anyone but it's the structured passing games and rhythm QBs that burn them. Robots like Kyle Allen or Daniel Jones can shred the Bucs but Wilson relies on out of structure plays, and the Bucs have an improved pass rush with JPP back
  • Bucs use reduced splits with their WRs and run a lot of option routes. Against the Seahawks zone that means a lot of simple reads with WRs working against LBs
  • I'm sure Yuccs will find a way to lose the game with turnovers, penalties, special teams, red zone etc. (much like the Canes) but they will still cover

I've got an EPL chalk parlay in on ****nal/Man U/Pool/Chelsea all to win in 90. Odds are it wont hit, but pays nicely if it does.

I may bet Man U straight as well. Theyve been a trainwreck the last year+ but have been in much better form last fee matches.
I really need to quit betting on ManU, this ******* team ugh.

Tampa Bay +5

• Bucs have outgained the Seahawks on the year but find ways to lose games in Yucc fashion thus the record discrepancy. Seahawks have a fluky record winning close games
  • Seahawks' mythical home field advantage hasn't played this year at all
  • Bucs have the best rush D in the NFL against a team that's wholly dedicated to running between the tackles
  • Russell Wilson is incredible and the Bucs can't cover anyone but it's the structured passing games and rhythm QBs that burn them. Robots like Kyle Allen or Daniel Jones can shred the Bucs but Wilson relies on out of structure plays, and the Bucs have an improved pass rush with JPP back
  • Bucs use reduced splits with their WRs and run a lot of option routes. Against the Seahawks zone that means a lot of simple reads with WRs working against LBs
  • I'm sure Yuccs will find a way to lose the game with turnovers, penalties, special teams, red zone etc. (much like the Canes) but they will still cover
Don't feel great giving the points tbh, Seahawks are a close game machine, but Jameis is good for at least 3 TOs a game nowadays. I haven't submitted yet, probably hammer the ML instead of giving the points

Last edited:

Me too, man. They are dog sh-t. Wins vs chelsea were fools' gold (but **** inexplicable!). The irony is the couple times I bet against them because they were playing so awful, they won. Like first chelsea match couple weeks ago. Fvck united. They are dead to me.

I may bang chelsea at 130pm if I can get a -1 goal line. I love those bets. You get way lower juice yet only difference from ML bet is you push if it's just a one goal win, which I can live with. I play -1 footie bets a lot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What a great f*cking day yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami ML and went huge with Tennessee -13.5

Who you fellows like today?
Nice work! I hit Canes too, but took the +3 instead of the ML. Had another mixed bag of action and ended up like -$20 for the day. Sadly, that's better than I've been doing on Saturdays. :-/

All I have in for today right now is an Eagles/Packers/Pats ML parlay. Pays about 3x.

I'm going to lay heavy on Colts+1 though, I think. I think they're going to really struggle without Connor.

Nice work! I hit Canes too, but took the +3 instead of the ML. Had another mixed bag of action and ended up like -$20 for the day. Sadly, that's better than I've been doing on Saturdays. :-/

All I have in for today right now is an Eagles/Packers/Pats ML parlay. Pays about 3x.

I'm going to lay heavy on Colts+1 though, I think. I think they're going to really struggle without Connor.
I always have a hard time betting against the Steelers. And is t the Colts backup RB coming off of knee surgery?

What are your feelings About Pats @ -3.5?

I might sit this one out, wait till next weekend. I feel like Bama is going to get a nice line against LSU.

I always have a hard time betting against the Steelers. And is t the Colts backup RB coming off of knee surgery?

What are your feelings About Pats @ -3.5?

I might sit this one out, wait till next weekend. I feel like Bama is going to get a nice line against LSU.
I think the Pats win comfortably. They've looked unstoppable, especially on D. I trust in Belichek to scheme against Lamar.

Just put in a $50 ML parlay on Eagles/Vikes/Colts/Bronws/Packers/Pats that pays $667. I think that has a very real chance of hitting.

Who are you on today, Owl?

Advertisement
Back