Week 1 Thursday night Game Thread

Advertisement
For the UM fans who really have no clue, the atmosphere at a UCF for a football game is significantly better than UM home games. I have been able to travel and see many college games across the country and I hate to be a downer but a true realist. The atmosphere at UM games doesn't compare to most schools FYI. Many people here hate teams and their hatred blocks reality. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Ohio State sucks and so does UCF. Well they both one last night and UCF unfortunately has a chance to be a big powerhouse in the State of Florida whether you realize it or not. I am a UM homer but not blind like some of you.

For the UM fans who really have no clue, the atmosphere at a UCF for a football game is significantly better than UM home games. I have been able to travel and see many college games across the country and I hate to be a downer but a true realist. The atmosphere at UM games doesn't compare to most schools FYI. Many people here hate teams and their hatred blocks reality. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Ohio State sucks and so does UCF. Well they both one last night and UCF unfortunately has a chance to be a big powerhouse in the State of Florida whether you realize it or not. I am a UM homer but not blind like some of you.
The Bounce House is a nice place but the game we had against ND would blow any game the bounce house has ever hosted in it's lifetime. It was also one of the loudest in college football history.

When the Hurricanes are playing a crucial game at home, the fans are there and among the loudest in the country. Miami enters 2018 with a nine-game home regular season home winning streak. Under Mark Richt, Miami is 11-2 in home games at Hard Rock Stadium.

ABC and ESPN College Football analyst Kirk Herbstreit said after working the Virginia Tech and Notre Dame games last season that Hard Rock Stadium was the loudest venue he’s ever been in. The same was said by Notre Dame tight end Durham Smytheafter Miami’s blowout win over the Irish last fall

Thanks for playing

Sassy Good Bye GIF

LOL please clarify this statement. You are talking about on a any given Saturday basis right? Please don’t tell me you think that a big game at bright house stadium versus a big game at Hard Rock is equivalent in any shape or form.

When the city of Miami shows up for a good team playing in a big game, it’s the greatest atmosphere in the country. Whether that is the Canes or the Heat during the white out years, it is not comparable. LOL at UCF atmosphere 🤣🤣🤣

NC State and Appalachian State with solid wins last night. I hope they're both good this year so we get respect when we beat them.
NC state game is the scariest game on the schedule. Coming after the UnC game, Hard Rock will either be rocking like V tech in 17 or a snooze fest due to us having 2+ losses already

Advertisement
That game is scary without any of the details you mentioned. That’s a dam good Wolfpack team especially if Leary is playing
We had 620 yards of offense against them last year. King had 5 TD's. Our offense should be even better this year.

I think we win by 10+

We had 620 yards of offense against them last year. King had 5 TD's. Our offense should be even better this year.

I think we win by 10+

Aren’t they also essentially the same team as last year’s? We could easily have lost that game. NC State is a **** good team and could beat Clemson for their division.

Advertisement
This isn't true.

Man that **** was sad to see. Pj ran the ball literally EVERY 1st down. Never used play-action. Had his 5th year senior QB still lookin to the sideline for calls. If Lashlee does that to King were getting SPANKED.

Advertisement
Since we've been hearing this for the last 5+ years or so when does UCF become a "big powerhouse". Never beaten Miami, UF or FSU and let me know when they crack the top 50 in recruiting. GTFOHWTBS

Delete your account

Advertisement
NC State and Appalachian State with solid wins last night. I hope they're both good this year so we get respect when we beat them.
I was at the ECU/App game and I can tell you App isn’t all they’re hyped up to be. Brice is a better passer than the last kid they had but he really limits their running game. Won’t have to worry about all that pre snap eye candy bc Brice isn’t a threat. That RB Peoples is a stud but I was not impressed overall.

It’s hard to put into words how bad ECU is when you consider their QB was a four star kid who hasn’t gotten any better over his career and a defense that can’t stop a nose bleed.

Advertisement
Back