31 - 21 VT over UNC
35 - 17 WI over PSU
49 - 27 TX over ULL
31 - 24 Clem over UGA
42 - 14 ND over FSU
27 - 21 Ind over IA
34 - 24 MS over Lou

Advertisement
Miami will win. How do I know? Because I won't be watching the game. Whenever I watch a game, **** always goes wrong. I'll turn off the TV, walk away and then out of morbid curiosity turn the TV on again and discover Miami made huge plays when I wasn't watching. Of course, since I'm watching again, **** will inevitably go sidesways again until I turn it off.

To ensure we play a solid game the whole 4 quarters the TV will stay off. Also, I haven't seen my kids in month since I've been gone for military training and I get back home Saturday morning- I'll take the kiddos to the park before the game to make sure I don't even THINK about the game as that could also have disastrous consequences. You are welcome in advance for the W. I'll want a full recap of the victory afterwards.
Military training? Thank you for your service and for keeping your tv off

Miami will win. How do I know? Because I won't be watching the game. Whenever I watch a game, **** always goes wrong. I'll turn off the TV, walk away and then out of morbid curiosity turn the TV on again and discover Miami made huge plays when I wasn't watching. Of course, since I'm watching again, **** will inevitably go sidesways again until I turn it off.

To ensure we play a solid game the whole 4 quarters the TV will stay off. Also, I haven't seen my kids in month since I've been gone for military training and I get back home Saturday morning- I'll take the kiddos to the park before the game to make sure I don't even THINK about the game as that could also have disastrous consequences. You are welcome in advance for the W. I'll want a full recap of the victory afterwards.
I took full responsibility for 4th and 17 a few years back for this same exact reason.

1630549591338.png

Georgia is stacked, my friend. I’m pulling for the ACC, but I expects Georgia Will when.
Completely disagree. Georgia is good and has high ranked guys. But burton and Pickens won’t play. Both tight ends won’t play. Their offensive line will be good. Backs will be good. Daniels to me is solid but not a world beater. Clemson has fire power at receiver and quarterback and on the dline. I think they will be able to get stops and score. Kirby will get stops but maybe won’t score as well

Advertisement

Thank you for your service. And for your sacrifice.

Advertisement
College football is Officially here! Drop your predictions Below for what will be a VERY competitive week one slate.

THURSDAY
#4 Ohio State @ Minnesota
Prediction: Minnesota 24 - Ohio State 21
(Minnesota brings back 20/22 starters and EVERYONE back on what was a solid defense while getting the benefit of playing at home While Ohio State must break in a new QB)

FRIDAY
#10 UNC @ V Tech
Prediction: UNC 41 - V tech 17
(UNC brings back Howell as well as all 5 starters on the O line while V tech breaks in a lot of new pieces (including QB) and in my opinion doesn’t have the talent to keep up)

SATURDAY
#12 Wisconsin Vs 19# Penn state
Prediction: Wisc 28 - P state 17
(Penn state seems overhyped and went 2-5 last year and plays AT Wisconsin against what should be a very solid defense once again)

17# Indiana @ 18# Iowa
Prediction: Indiana 35 - Iowa 21
(Indiana far and away has the top QB in this matchup while stacking up with Iowa very similar talent wise, both teams with similar identities but I think Penix Jr will be too much)

1# Alabama * #14 Miami
Prediction: Miami 34 - Alabama 27
(I can’t explain it, but I just do not seem to be afraid of Bama Offense, this is an offense that IMO is similar to LSU of 2018 ( remember we held them to 2 TDs and 4 FGs ) that was the last year Diaz was in charge of the defense and we ranked 1# in yards allowed. From what I hear on Bama boards they expect a very conservative/simple offensive game plan that won’t show too much. LSU had the same game plan to ease Burrow into the starting Job. The exception from 2018 to now is we have Upgraded at QB, WR, OL and RB/CB depth PLUS the additions of T-Rob/ Shoop over Rumph, Simpson was coach that year and we had a TREMENDOUS run defense (which will be bama a strength going in). Confidence is one **** of a drug and I’m overdosing boys.)

3# Clemson * 5# Georgia
Prediction: Clemson 37 - Georgia 24
(UGA has a lot of injuries in their secondary right now, Clemson adds Justin Ross to their WR core and DJ already has big game experience when he went in for lawrence Against ND and put up 40 points. Not to mention Kirby just doesn’t seem to be able to edge out these kind of games for whatever reason)

21# Texas vs 23# Louisiana
Prediction: Texas 45 - Louisiana 24
(If Sark is ANYTHING like he was at Bama they will have a lethal offense, the talent gap between the two programs is just too wide for Louisiana to overcome)

SUNDAY
#9 Notre Dame @ FSU
Prediction: ND 44 - FSU 14
(The noles are trash and with Travis at QB they’re doomed)

MONDAY
Louisville vs ole miss
Prediction: UL 28 - Ole miss 45
(I’m gonna be frank…idk anything about either team outside of Corral coming back for Ole miss and Both teams having dreadful defenses)

BUT ANYWAYS ITS FOOTBALL SEASON YALL AND WE BYKE
Well you're starting off 0-2 but I think you hit big on your UM / bama prediction. :)

Advertisement
Back