Week 1 Predictions

How come no one wants Va Tech undefeated when we play them, doesn't that help our SOS just as much if not more so than the beloved FSU?

None of the strength of schedule talk matters. I hope FSU gets embarrassed by Alabama.

If Miami wins the ACC either undefeated or with one loss, we are in the playoffs. FSU and VT can go 0-11 and that would still be the case.

Advertisement
Clemson couldn't schedule the Bethune Cookie Monsters so they signed the powerhouse Kent State Golden Hot Flashes 66-3

Advertisement
Thursday:

Ohio State 42 Indiana 21

OK St 49 Tulsa 20

Friday:

Washington 65 Rutgers 14

Saturday:

Bama 34 FSU 16

Michigan 28 Florida 26

Clemson 41 Kent State 6

Oklahoma 55 UTEP 0

UGA 35 App State 10

USC 48 Western Michigan 17

Auburn 38 Ga Southern 13

Penn State 44 Akron 14

Wisconsin 51 Utah State 10

Texas 28 Maryland 17

Louisville 38 Purdue 13

LSU 30 BYU 6

Sunday:

VT 28 WVU 27

UCLA 38 A&M 31

Monday:

Tennessee 33 GT 21

huh.jpg

I need someone to tell me what FSU has that is superior to Bama? I just don't see it at all.

QB

Experience. FSU returns about 16 starters, 9 on D while Bama only returns 11, 5 on D. If this game were last year Bama rolls them but this is college football where the turnover in classes from year to year means you have practically a new team every year.

Funny Miami took the shine off App St. with the smack down last year, you don't hear much if anything about an upset in that game.
And GTFOH ESPN trying to hype *st and Indy as some interesting match-up.

I honestly believe Bama could embarrass FSU, the loss of Cook is going to be felt in a huge way by FSU. A suspect O-line and no Cook is not a good thing for Frenchy.

It's because they are playing an SEC team. The powers that be don't want to bring up the pathetic failure of mighty UT against them last year, coupled with Miami's beatdown of them. They want to pretend last year didn't happen.

Do people really expect Florida to get blowed out?

Michigan returns 3 starters from a year ago.

Advertisement
I need someone to tell me what FSU has that is superior to Bama? I just don't see it at all.

QB

Experience. FSU returns about 16 starters, 9 on D while Bama only returns 11, 5 on D. If this game were last year Bama rolls them but this is college football where the turnover in classes from year to year means you have practically a new team every year.

I think Alabama comes out slow, and FSU beats them. Come the end of the year Alabama will be in the playoff talk, as always, but I think they start slow.

Advertisement
Do people really expect Florida to get blowed out?

Michigan returns 3 starters from a year ago.

Yea, but Michigan is 3x as deep and Florida lost 5 starters to suspension on top of a new QB

Let's not get started on the difference of coaching either

Advertisement
Thursday:

Ohio State 49 Indiana 30

OK St 56 Tulsa 17

Friday:

Washington 54 Rutgers 6

Saturday:

Bama 27 FSU 23

Michigan 24 Florida 10

Clemson 42 Kent State 13

Oklahoma 63 UTEP 14