Week 1 Picks

Advertisement
Who exactly do you think UM is?
Listen, I get a mulligan. It was a horrible joke that didn't resonate with you. And that's fair. In your post you said UM and bad UM, and in my response, I attributed "bad UM" to the Canes, you know, since they went 5-7. But again, I'm not everyone's cup of tea, and jokes fall flat. This happens to be one of those times.

What about UNC vs USCe fellas? What's the intel/feelings? Can't decide on my pick'em.
USCe.... They continue the momentum that they had at the end of last year and
What about UNC vs USCe fellas? What's the intel/feelings? Can't decide on my pick'em.
USCe... They continue the momentum they had from the end of last year. Also, Beamer has a nice record ATS as an underdog. I'm getting SC at +2.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember he tore his ACL late last season and apparently he’s not 100% yet. They’ve gone back and forth with this all week but made the decision late to scratch him. That really sucks too, because I don’t know if they can win this game without him.
Sure they can. Barnes is going to play for them and he has experience. UF's strength is going to the be their defense but it's not like Utah hasn't been preparing all along for a game without Rising. Home game for Utah and Whittingham being the better coach, edge still goes to Utah.

Remember he tore his ACL late last season and apparently he’s not 100% yet. They’ve gone back and forth with this all week but made the decision late to scratch him. That really sucks too, because I don’t know if they can win this game without him.
Yup. hard to replace a senior who has been there. Sucks.

Utah and every over this week.

Anyone know the last time UM hit the over on season wins?

I’m going large on GA t/w SEC. Their schedule is a joke and they will absolutely be favored on the SECCG.
Gutsy with the over considering the new clock rules

Advertisement
Utah and every over this week.

Anyone know the last time UM hit the over on season wins?

I’m going large on GA t/w SEC. Their schedule is a joke and they will absolutely be favored on the SECCG.
their QB play is iffy but theyre loaded again.

Advertisement
LSU gonna curb stomp The nerds….I like LSU and over

If Rising was playing Utah wins by 2 scores but who knows with all Utahs injuries AND a 3rd string QB who’s either a walk-in or a freshman ….I’d love Rising to somehow go but don’t think it’s happening..

Like the Canes but I never bet on them.

Advertisement
Back