Week 1 - Miami vs FAU Predictions

Advertisement
wish that were true....all of our losses the team beat themselves out side the KST game....drops passes, bad penalties, poor tackling and technique...this is not a knock on AL..this is what he is trying to fix do we dont lose to UVAs and UNC and MDs in the future....we had the better team a few times we lost..

That was then and this is now.

Would you agree that it may be wise to see these things unfold before making these types of proclamations?

Nope... this team may not have been very good last year but they still played with heart and energy. They take the next step and start putting *** whoopings on teams this year.

Fair enough. I think you're right but I'm trying to keep the expectations reasonably high until we beat Florida.

The reason I think the defense is going to be a lot better and take a huge jump into the 30-40 ranger is because they have had to go against our offense all offseason. The secondary faces the best WR core they're going to face this year every day in practice. The front 7 has to try and tackle the best RB they're going to face this year everyday in practice. They go against the best O-line they're going to face this year every day in practice. Huge leaps are going to be made by them.

As the defense has gotten better it has also pushed the offense. Something I took from the spring game that was huge for me was watching how fast everyone was playing. Not just the tempo of the offense but how fast players were getting after it. Teams are going to have trouble keeping up with these boys this year.

Golden took over and the team went 6-6. Then they lost a ton of talent and there was very little depth behind them. I expected last year was going to be worse. It was bad but the team still improved by a win with a tougher schedule. This year everybody returns and the schedule is weaker. It's going to be a good season.

Let's hope it's more like an NFL pre-season game. Play 'em up 1Q, try some things 2Q and have enough of a margin to pull out the starters by midway through the 3Q. Win by 17 and don't get any key injuries. Good to have an easier game to start the season. More then anything want the D to shine.

63-13....its ugly by middle of 3rd..

duke 117 yards rushing 11 carries 2td
Hurns 4 catches 130 yards 1 td
the tight ends score 2

Morriss 13 for 17 3tds 240

the defense
5 sacks
2 picks
2 fumbles

PR for TD Coley

FAU has less than 260 total yards

This is what I am in line with....close to this is a good day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
42 to 7 Back ups should be in by mid 3rd quarter.. FAU and Savannah st are horrible.. Savannah st might be the worst team UM has faced in 30 years..

Advertisement
40+ for the offense and the defense no more then 10 and I'll be happy. Especially if FAU solo TD comes in mop up time.

Advertisement
Back