GT +13

Falcons +2.5
Dolphins +6.5
Bucs/Saints over 47.5

Anybody have anything?

Are those you really like are the ones you like the most haha
Week 1 is a tough one.

Syracuse had my eyes so did Clemson ATS

Fun fact places like Notre Dame, who Vegas knows always has a huge rich fan base, has people who pump up the spread numbers closer to the game because their Alumni and that is their team so they must.
Taking Duke wouldn't be the worst. Considering UND is a slower offense and Duke can surprise especially with Chase Brice.

FYI I'm taking Duke but a smaller bet, I don't like Week 1, I start pouring in money from Week 3 on.

Haven’t dug much into the games. A few that I see and really like are:

Syracuse +22.5
GT +13

Falcons +2.5
Dolphins +6.5
Bucs/Saints over 47.5

Anybody have anything?
Like that GT line.

Also, on Falcons and Dolphins. Cards +7, Bills -6.5

Mike Evans likely not playing this weekend which will put Lattimore shadowing Godwin

Are those you really like are the ones you like the most haha
Week 1 is a tough one.

Syracuse had my eyes so did Clemson ATS

Fun fact places like Notre Dame, who Vegas knows always has a huge rich fan base, has people who pump up the spread numbers closer to the game because their Alumni and that is their team so they must.
Taking Duke wouldn't be the worst. Considering UND is a slower offense and Duke can surprise especially with Chase Brice.

FYI I'm taking Duke but a smaller bet, I don't like Week 1, I start pouring in money from Week 3 on.

Yeah, same thing happens with teams like Michigan. Those are lines I really like, the only game I’ve actually taken is ULL +11.5 at Iowa State. I think they can cover that Forsure

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully everyone made some money on our Canes last Thursday.

Small board for CFB today but I like
Pitt -27
GT +13 **** FSU
Louisville -12
Iowa St -11

NFL
Bills -6.5
Pats -6.5
Minny/GB Under 46
Steelers -6

Also Lakers should close out tonight

I'm betting on the spread (+12) on the GT line.

I'm buying in to the fact that FSU are a train wreck and GT are on the upswing.

Hopefully everyone made some money on our Canes last Thursday.

Small board for CFB today but I like
Pitt -27
GT +13 **** FSU
Louisville -12
Iowa St -11

NFL
Bills -6.5
Pats -6.5
Minny/GB Under 46
Steelers -6

Also Lakers should close out tonight

I agree with all of yours except Iowa State and NE, I’m the other way on both. Best of luck!

Advertisement
bet365

I got Moneyline on Citadel.

Read into it, think their a chance, the return was too big too pass up with in my opinion a 50/50

Cuse +24 -looking good so far. I see Vegas is buying into the NC/Howell hype train. It’s funny cause the announcers were gassing up Howell and talking how he watched every single Trevor Lawrence throw from last year then he throws an INT the next play lol

ND -22.5 -Im having buyers remorse. On this one. Duke will probably lose by like 13-17

USF -17.

Advertisement
I don’t like how their defense looks, and their coach keeps trying to run the ball when throwing is working 10x better then running for two yards every time. We will see. Go Ragin Cajuns!
I just took it for the potential. It’s there. We look good good on both spread and ML at the moment let’s see how it plays out.

+336 is a big deal to me haha

I just took it for the potential. It’s there. We look good good on both spread and ML at the moment let’s see how it plays out.

+336 is a big deal to me haha

they should’ve left their kicker on the bus

Advertisement
Back