Wednesday Signing Times

So, fake signing ceremony

Sorry, I don’t understand the point unless school busy on official ESD
Honestly I like it. A lot of the “real” signing ceremonies are fake anyway since schools want the NLI sent in right at 7 am but then the recruit’s school ceremony doesn’t happen until later in the day.

Advertisement
Honestly I like it. A lot of the “real” signing ceremonies are fake anyway since schools want the NLI sent in right at 7 am but then the recruit’s school ceremony doesn’t happen until later in the day.

Not all do that though. Most that do are guys that are fully committed. Also, read this "You may sign an NLI only during the designated signing period. If you sign an NLI outside the appropriate signing period, the NLI shall be considered invalid." So, which ones are really fake?

Not all do that though. Most that do are guys that are fully committed. Also, read this "You may sign an NLI only during the designated signing period. If you sign an NLI outside the appropriate signing period, the NLI shall be considered invalid." So, which ones are really fake?
I get what you're saying. My only point was that the "signing" for a whole lot of kids happens at 7:01 am and is off-camera. The "signing ceremony" with hats on the table, a cake, grandma in the crowd, etc. often doesn't actually create the signed NLI that gets faxed, so it doesn't bother me at all whether that ceremony happens on Tuesday or Wednesday. If anything I'd rather them get the ceremonial stuff out of the way today so that there's no argument whatsoever tomorrow that they have to wait to sign and submit the NLI.

I get what you're saying. My only point was that the "signing" for a whole lot of kids happens at 7:01 am and is off-camera. The "signing ceremony" with hats on the table, a cake, grandma in the crowd, etc. often doesn't actually create the signed NLI that gets faxed, so it doesn't bother me at all whether that ceremony happens on Tuesday or Wednesday. If anything I'd rather them get the ceremonial stuff out of the way today so that there's no argument whatsoever tomorrow that they have to wait to sign and submit the NLI.
yup I want the NLI on the fax at 7:01 for all our commits. That's how my kid would be doing it.

Advertisement
Post as you see them. I'll try to keep the original post updated.

Artavius Jones - Ceremony Tuesday 9:00 AM EST - IG Live
Dylan Day - 10:00 AM
Deryc Plazz -Morning IG live. Time TBD
Ryan Mack - 11:00 AM
Daylen Russell - 12:00PM EST - IG Live
Kevin Riley - 1:00PM EST
Kendall Jackson - 3:00 PM EST
Juan Minaya - 3:30 PM EST
Jordan Lyle - 6:00 PM EST (to be confirmed)
Blount 6:00 PM EST, too?

Post as you see them. I'll try to keep the original post updated.

Artavius Jones - Ceremony Tuesday 9:00 AM EST - IG Live
Dylan Day - 10:00 AM
Deryc Plazz -Morning IG live. Time TBD
Ryan Mack - 11:00 AM
Daylen Russell - 12:00PM EST - IG Live
Kevin Riley - 1:00PM EST
Kendall Jackson - 3:00 PM EST
Juan Minaya - 3:30 PM EST
Jordan Lyle - 6:00 PM EST (to be confirmed)
Gaby's list. Most are on here, too. Gaby has NOON EST for JoJo, Quan and J Smith. He said he'll be there for that.

QB Judd Anderson - 1:30 p.m. ET

DL Artavius Jones - Tues. 10 a.m. ET

WR Joshisa Trader - Noon ET

S Zaquan Patterson - Noon ET

WR Jeremiah Smith - Noon ET

RB Kevin Riley - 2 p.m. ET

OL Juan Minaya - 3:30 p.m. ET

OL Deryc Plazz - 9:30 p.m. ET

TE Elija Lofton - 11 a.m. ET

DL Armondo Blount - 6 p.m. ET

LB Adarius Hayes - 1 p.m. ET

@RVACane if you need any foreign substance to help sticky this thread, holla at me
Eddie Murphy What GIF by Laff

@Confidence1000

Advertisement
When does "live signing day colorectal cam" feed go online?

Porsters need that DEEP insight of all signees.

Gaby's list. Most are on here, too. Gaby has NOON EST for JoJo, Quan and J Smith. He said he'll be there for that.

QB Judd Anderson - 1:30 p.m. ET

DL Artavius Jones - Tues. 10 a.m. ET

WR Joshisa Trader - Noon ET

S Zaquan Patterson - Noon ET

WR Jeremiah Smith - Noon ET

RB Kevin Riley - 2 p.m. ET

OL Juan Minaya - 3:30 p.m. ET

OL Deryc Plazz - 9:30 p.m. ET

TE Elija Lofton - 11 a.m. ET

DL Armondo Blount - 6 p.m. ET

LB Adarius Hayes - 1 p.m. ET
I checked Jones ceremony on IG, but he can't sign until midnight tonight technically right? Then fax it in? It's not valid unless its on the 20th?

Advertisement
Advertisement
are the commits faxing it in early in the morning like most years and then just holding ceremonies at these times?

Advertisement
Back