Wedding Crashing, with Duke and Sebastian

Advertisement
Pedro is my best friend... I was the best man.. Standing next to Pedro in the last picture.
Duke is a CLASS ACT.. There was a woman from the University with him; she kept telling Duke "Last Picture".. He would wave her off and tell her "It's Ok" and keep taking pictures. Such a nice kid...
It was a TOTAL SURPRISE.. We had no idea. Sebastian had actually surprised us earlier at the church. He walked down the aisle and did C-A-N-E-S at the altar...
It's great to be a Miami Hurricane.

Pedro is my best friend... I was the best man.. Standing next to Pedro in the last picture.
Duke is a CLASS ACT.. There was a woman from the University with him; she kept telling Duke "Last Picture".. He would wave her off and tell her "It's Ok" and keep taking pictures. Such a nice kid...
It was a TOTAL SURPRISE.. We had no idea. Sebastian had actually surprised us earlier at the church. He walked down the aisle and did C-A-N-E-S at the altar...
It's great to be a Miami Hurricane.

I'm glad all of you could enjoy that! God Bless Pedro and his wife and their family and friends!

Advertisement
One little "click" of the ignore button and the problem is fixed. Technology is amazing.

...and to the couple, Congratulations!!! May you always find brighter days on your journey together.

One little "click" of the ignore button and the problem is fixed. Technology is amazing.

...and to the couple, Congratulations!!! May you always find brighter days on your journey together.

If you think like this guy you might want to go see your doctor. Ask him to test you for free testosterone. You are most likely a couple quarts low.

Ignore button is what little kids try to do when they don't like what they are being told. It's perfectly understandable in cases such as this.

[video=youtube;sxwVcGXhi0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxwVcGXhi0o[/video]

Advertisement
Back