Weather for 10/10 in clemson needs to be watched

I agree. have to wait and see if expected track shifts on this storm. First tracks shown rarely spot on. Would love to see them decide to play the game on Fri night or Sun though. Will be a very sloppy game if played in a monsoon

Is the expected rain definitely from the tropical system headed into the gulf? Or are there normal fronts coming through that they're forecasting to bring this rain?

If it's the tropical system, I feel much better about the uncertainty. Those are wildly predictable as we all know. They have the effects of "normal" weather patterns down pretty well.

Advertisement
Is the expected rain definitely from the tropical system headed into the gulf? Or are there normal fronts coming through that they're forecasting to bring this rain?

If it's the tropical system, I feel much better about the uncertainty. Those are wildly predictable as we all know. They have the effects of "normal" weather patterns down pretty well.
Definitely from expected track of tropical storm. That could change daily between now and Sat

Advertisement
Well it’s a night game but point taken

Hahah I'm aware, sir. Just saying, current forecast is literally all day rain. I'm saying if that's just based on the tropical storm (and folks in this thread believe it is), that could be completely wrong, as those of us who have lived in Florida for any length of time will agree with.

Let's hope that baby slows down, jogs west, whatever. Just keep the rain away from South Carolina until Sunday.

Sat 10 | Night​

65°

80%
E 6 mph
Rain likely. Low near 65F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall possibly over one inch.
  • Humidity95%
  • UV Index0 of 10
  • Moonrise12:26 am
  • Moonset3:21 pm

Rain and 'slippery-ness' and weird ball bounces can sometimes help out the underdog.

If it rains, i like it. Whatever throws a wrench in the usual gameplan is good. Make it ugly and dirty with an emphasis on field position and a weird special teams play or two...underdogs like that craziness.

Advertisement
Hurricane Delta set to hit the gulf states mid week and move up towards South Carolina by Friday/Saturday. If we get nasty rain for the game on Saturday evening, which team benefits most from it?
I would like to think our running game gets a boost, but so does theirs. Either team gain an edge?

Advertisement
Weather should be clear. Updated times show it not reaching middle Tennessee till Saturday PM

132BAD6D-C82C-423C-904F-CD5F81BAE883.png

Hurricane Delta set to hit the gulf states mid week and move up towards South Carolina by Friday/Saturday. If we get nasty rain for the game on Saturday evening, which team benefits most from it?
I would like to think our running game gets a boost, but so does theirs. Either team gain an edge?

Did you even look at the board before you posted a second weather thread?

4CC5F90B-7581-4B62-96C7-07E8D26F7C88.png

we're 17 point underdogs. Sloppier the game the better for us. We need turnovers in bunches and for them to be off their A game.

don't think the rain helps us but probably hurts them more

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back