Weather for 10/10 in clemson needs to be watched

BiltmoreCANE

Freshman
Here is the link to NWS-GSP

and then there's this

1601910226787.png

Advertisement
Makes sense.. Saw that they had forecast for perfect weather all week then friday/saturday was a washout with forecast of 90% rain all day.. Usually see that only if a storm system comes thru..

I wasn't going to say anything because the weather reports have been done by @joeyhh.

I like our chances even more in the rain.

Might warm up a bit but it will be a colder rain. It's been 45-60 at night, upper 60s/low 70s up in this region these last few weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My weatherundergound app is the most accurate I've ever found (obviously still not perfect...it's weather)

But it says 0.75" on Friday, and literally rain all day and night on Saturday. Almost an inch and a half. Pretty steady rain throughout the entire game, but not much wind. Temperatures are fine....68 degrees at kickoff. Just gonna be a wet field and the game played in a steady rain, as of now.

Bull****. I just wanna see the **** game under normal circumstances. Hope somehow this is wrong.

Advertisement
My weatherundergound app is the most accurate I've ever found (obviously still not perfect...it's weather)

But it says 0.75" on Friday, and literally rain all day and night on Saturday. Almost an inch and a half. Pretty steady rain throughout the entire game, but not much wind. Temperatures are fine....68 degrees at kickoff. Just gonna be a wet field and the game played in a steady rain, as of now.

Bull****. I just wanna see the **** game under normal circumstances. Hope somehow this is wrong.
I agree. have to wait and see if expected track shifts on this storm. First tracks shown rarely spot on. Would love to see them decide to play the game on Fri night or Sun though. Will be a very sloppy game if played in a monsoon

Advertisement
Why is that? Honest question because I don’t know who that would benefit.

Anything that slows down Lawrence helps. I like King to create on the fly more than him as well. And they out athlete us, so it helps level the playing field.

If you think about it, the plays that kill us, misdirections, counters, throw backs etc. are much harder to do when you don’t have great footing.

Weatherunderground has been my go to for yearsss also..

Advertisement
Back