Weak

Advertisement
Advertisement
@troyskiles should be in here with you...

tenor-3256088950.gif

Advertisement
Unfortunately for him he is.

Alcohol or drugs won’t excuse this. It’s not a good idea to start a thread with this title, especially down the stretch. Not sure what choice there was.

View attachment 217888
RVACane,
My bad, I really didn't think I was doing anything wrong here, just trying to get some looks and new bourbon to try. I can see how it might **** some people off. I got you, won't happen again. Please release me from Purgatory, I am a decent poster on CIS. Thank you for considering. :neonu:

Advertisement
RVACane,
My bad, I really didn't think I was doing anything wrong here, just trying to get some looks and new bourbon to try. I can see how it might **** some people off. I got you, won't happen again. Please release me from Purgatory, I am a decent poster on CIS. Thank you for considering. :neonu:
What bourbon did you settle on?

RVACane,
Hey at least you got an explanation!

RVACane,

Hey at least you got an explanation!
Once people are in here, the Maude’s need to stay out of it and leave it to @UrineDaloop and the process - unless it’s gone beyond that.

Anyone in here is viewed as someone who could and should be back on the board with a few adjustments - and in short order.

Advertisement
Once people are in here, the Maude’s need to stay out of it and leave it to @UrineDaloop and the process - unless it’s gone beyond that.

Anyone in here is viewed as someone who could and should be back on the board with a few adjustments - and in short order.

What if I like it in here?

Some people are better off on the inside, like Brooks.

RVACane,
No problem. Just to confirm, on the 12th just post your name with the confession thread and you're already on your way back.

What if I like it in here?

Some people are better off on the inside, like Brooks.

I miss your contributions on the main board, but don't want you to get overwhelmed at your grocery bathroom break.

You have your date and opportunity to make it back to the mainland, if you decide to try that route.

Purgatory can be a scary place.

RVACane,
Welcome friend

Advertisement
Back