We won

Advertisement
Advertisement
When they hired from OSU people did not approve. Some were saying who is his REDNECK. Well you know the rest. His first 2 yrs were not to hot. So QUIT your all *****ing and give him time.

It's just really hard being a cheerleader with TVD... I am hard of hearing but with my trifocals I see 20/20.
I ain’t upset no more about this team. The GT game was the worst for me. Now I just accept this is who this team and coach is. I’m not getting any younger, would like to see my U glorious once more. I hope the third year under Mario is a sight to marvel at, but we’ll see.

Advertisement
When they hired from OSU people did not approve. Some were saying who is his REDNECK. Well you know the rest. His first 2 yrs were not to hot. So QUIT your all *****ing and give him time.
Yeah but he already knows what he needs to fix and he doesn't see it. I'll loan him my trifocals if he wants... I have several.

I ain’t upset no more about this team. The GT game was the worst for me. Now I just accept this is who this team and coach is. I’m not getting any younger, would like to see my U glorious once more. I hope the third year under Mario is a sight to marvel at, but we’ll see.
I'm not too patient. I'm old too and I'm sick of suckie decisions at the second year. Jeez, CIS people after the TAMU game were talking ACCC, so it isn't just me with anxiety disorder.

I'm not too patient. I'm old too and I'm sick of suckie decisions at the second year. Jeez, CIS people after the TAMU game were talking ACCC, so it isn't just me with anxiety disorder.
Of course I’m with you, I’m just tired of one week being up, and another being down. This team plays inconsistent week to week.

Last edited:
Of course I’m with you, I’m just tired of one week being up, and another being no down. This team plays inconsistent week to week.
Yes and the remainder of the season is not going to be pattycakes. If TVD trots out on the field reading defenses like he has been, we are gonna be raped hard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back