We Won

Advertisement
I don’t like Baker. But it’s not because he gives up points and yards to Louisville. He limited them to 6 points in the first half. They were bound to get points. This is a good offense.

People upset about this game....save it for when Pitt or UVA or GT somehow find a way to make Baker look like an amateur.

Advertisement
We missed Gurvin Hall. He looked injured and didn’t play much. I hope he is ok. We definitely need him

For the first time in 15 years our offense has a pulse. We don’t have the athletes we need in order to win a Natty. But let’s win a bunch of games and lock down a great recruiting class

I could sit here and nitpick, but for the first time since 2017 I’m excited for the future
We scored 47 and I think we left a ton of pointson the field
We left 13 off the board for sure. And the kicker is good.

Advertisement
For the defense I think the philosophy was pick your poison. Stop the vertical passing game and give up chunks plays in the run game. Stop the run and give up the vertical passes. With the lack of depth at corner I think the coaches decided on the first option. UL got yards on the ground but ate up the clock doing so. If the plan was to sell out on the run game would have been a straight shootout

Don’t forget Carter/Frierson as duds!!!
I don’t think you’re really watching the game with that comment. Those 2 played a pretty good game tonight. If Gil could clean up his tackling he’d be our best player on D. He’s our best blitzer and it’s not close right now. He is effecting plays.

watching tonight made me realize how I really miss shaq, pinck, and Romeo. Our LB play hasn’t been good the first two games

I think Jalean did some good things tonight. 81 is playing some ball. Nesta was hit or miss tonight, I think roche is pressing. Amari Carter way to set a physical hammer which was needed with UL chirping like they were. Bubba played well

kicker
F$cking kicker
Did I mention kicker

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back