WE WON THIS GAME IN THE SUMMER

Advertisement
Practices are over now it's time to bond as a team and get ready for Saturday at 3:30pm on ABC

I'm a got damned Cane till I die, but don't think these new era Canes got that dogg in them like Canes of past. The game and locker rooms are too clean to bring the hardcore out of guys.

Our captain Saturday Gerald Willis is as close as we have had to that in a long time

Advertisement
I'm a got damned Cane till I die, but don't think these new era Canes got that dogg in them like Canes of past. The game and locker rooms are too clean to bring the hardcore out of guys.

Man, nobody had dogg anymore. If we got it back, NCAA would hire Muller to put it in the grave again. But, Lord what I would give to see it one more time before I kiss off.

Our captain Saturday Gerald Willis is as close as we have had to that in a long time

True, but he got throw out of UF and has hardly played. Just thing that we had players like him straining on the rope to get into games but the dogs on the field would let them.

Advertisement
Watching that video when Markese is dancing you can see the couch setup where they used to have their wrestling matches / beat downs

Havent seen this is in ages. Good find. Lol at Darius Rice wearing his own jersey in class.

Advertisement
Did anyone else get chills when Ed Reed said “jokes are over”

I have never seen that clip. I almost cried.

Advertisement
Hearing Reed yell at halftime was the shining moment of that game. He got the fellas refocused for the 2nd half. We had men like that once, hopefully we still have someone that can light a dog streak under some of these players. Get ‘me ready for tomorrow ‘s domination!

How the **** did we beat anyone with Coker --- jesus christ
Ed reed.

Him and maybe two other cats willed that team... truly a set it and forget it cruise control that not even Coker could ***** up... a decent coach rides that team and depth to 2 nattys minmum and 3 if he was good

Ed reed.

Him and maybe two other cats willed that team... truly a set it and forget it cruise control that not even Coker could ***** up... a decent coach rides that team and depth to 2 nattys minmum and 3 if he was good

You know, I watched that speech live.

"I'm HURT DOG, don't ask me if I'm allright. **** NAH. Joquim said DOMINATE, AND WE'RE NOT DOING IT!"

My stepfather looked at me and I at him, shocked at first, then a smile crept into both our mouths.

Advertisement
Back