We win coastal... need other ACC teams to step up

Prizzle

Freshman
I think everyone freaking out needs to chill out. Sloppy tonight? Yes! But you will see a lot of good teams be sloppy week 1. Jarren is the guy, but made freshman mistakes holding on to ball. He didn’t turn it over and our receivers dropped balls. DJ proved he is not just serviceable but a real threat.

Not sure what happened to Mallory.

Jeff Thomas May need to get out of his own way

We need other teams on our schedule to step up. I think we can still run table but need those teams to be respectable for that to matter.

Last note- we were in this game and showed fight... of Richt we’re still here I think this could have been a blow out.

Advertisement
I think everyone freaking out needs to chill out. Sloppy tonight? Yes! But you will see a lot of good teams be sloppy week 1. Jarren is the guy, but made freshman mistakes holding on to ball. He didn’t turn it over and our receivers dropped balls. DJ proved he is not just serviceable but a real threat.

Not sure what happened to Mallory.

Jeff Thomas May need to get out of his own way

We need other teams on our schedule to step up. I think we can still run table but need those teams to be respectable for that to matter.

Last note- we were in this game and showed fight... of Richt we’re still here I think this could have been a blow out.
No, we will be lucky to get into The Who gives a crap pizza bowl. This is a 6-7 win team.. You can’t brush off the fact our Oline couldn’t start for most high schools teams and think we roll

No, we will be lucky to get into The Who gives a crap pizza bowl. This is a 6-7 win team
No way man. These coaches will fix this stuff... not chipping with the TE was biggest coaching let down but I trust they will fix it moving forward... manny is good at addressing weakness statistically and will intervene on offense after the 10 sacks

No way man. These coaches will fix this stuff... not chipping with the TE was biggest coaching let down but I trust they will fix it moving forward... manny is good at addressing weakness statistically and will intervene on offense after the 10 sacks
11 sacks

Advertisement
We let up 11 sacks & people are talking about running the table & going to Charlotte. Are you ******* people insane or what?
Tell me another team on our schedule who has the talent to pressure Williams as much as UF did tonight.

We let up 11 sacks & people are talking about running the table & going to Charlotte. Are you ******* people insane or what?

Scaife at LT... Donald...Gaynor....Reed... Campbell/Zion(with inline blockign TE or guaratneed chip block from the RB)

I can **** with that oline

Advertisement
Idk dude. I’ve never seen anything like what I watched tonight.
What did you expect? Nelson and Campbell didn’t have a lick of experience. It’s a tough draw for them. But now they get to go review the tape and improve. By the end of the season, they will be at least average. Which is all we need.

What did you expect? Nelson and Campbell didn’t have a lick of experience. It’s a tough draw for them. But now they get to go review the tape and improve. By the end of the season, they will be at least average. Which is all we need.
Their oline had less career starts then ours. Handled our dline pretty well. I expected for our guys to be formidable I guess.

Their oline had less career starts then ours. Handled our dline pretty well. I expected for our guys to be formidable I guess.
Our tackles had never played a college snap until tonight. They will improve, but it’s going to take time.

Advertisement
No, we will be lucky to get into The Who gives a crap pizza bowl. This is a 6-7 win team.. You can’t brush off the fact our Oline couldn’t start for most high schools teams and think we roll
Must not have seen the schedule

Since the ND game, we are 5-10 against Power 5 opponents with 6 of those losses by double digits. And we are talking about winning the coastal and running the table? Yikes

Advertisement
Since the ND game, we are 5-10 against Power 5 opponents with 6 of those losses by double digits. And we are talking about winning the coastal and running the table? Yikes
Exactly, reality check is this is a terrible team with a lot of holes. We could luck into a few wins but this is a 6-7 win team talent wise

Advertisement
Back