We will finally get to see...

Advertisement
Hey 16-year-old dumbass, that isn't the post I was responding to. Do you know how to follow a thread on the internet?

LMFAO, obviously you don't. Most people start with the 1st post. What a moron.

So everybody who posted in this thread had to respond to the first post? Thank God people like you don't hold a degree from UM.

The thread is like a conversation **** head which he started. You addressed 1 post he made but didn't read his starting position on the topic. Its like most dumbasses that try and jump in the middle without knowing the context, then you end up looking like the moron you are.

Advertisement
The thread is like a conversation **** head which he started. You addressed 1 post he made but didn't read his starting position on the topic. Its like most dumbasses that try and jump in the middle without knowing the context, then you end up looking like the moron you are.

Princess, the more times I get called a moron by blue-collar, high-school-educated workers like yourself, the smarter I feel. But you guys go ahead and jerk each other off waiting to count how many trick plays we run. That's the sign of a top-notch coach. LMFAO.

So now we measure a coach based on how many new trick plays he uses in a bowl game? Just when you thought we had hit rock bottom as a fan base.........

Are you really trying to say that bowl game preparation is not a valid metric for evaluating a head coach? That IS the crux of my thread, not specifically a trick play or two. So, in an effort to keep me from ridding our fanbase of you, please address the topic, if you have the capacity.

Sure, it's something to look at. But when you thought of bowl game preparation, the one thing that stuck out to you was "how many trick plays will we run?"

I can just see you and your bros sitting in an apartment counting how many new trick plays you see. SMH.

Well I see you tried to stay on topic but couldnt hold back from making a personal attack at me and my "bros." Thanks for making my decision easier.

I am hoping the time off gives UM a better chance at competing along the defensive front....

Also hoping to see some of the younger players get more burn with an eye towards next year.....

Just how well this staff can prepare a team for a bowl game.

We've all made plenty of comparisons between Al and Joe Paterno. Well if there is one thing that kept JoePa on the map it was his ability to prepare his teams for great bowl game matchups. That was the crux of Paterno's greatness. Run thru a mediocre schedule then out prepare a team for a one-game tournament. Well we will finally get to see coach Golden and staff and how they prepare for a bowl game.

To me, this is a big deal. I want to see what wrinkles they throw in, what blitz packages they put in and how SPECIFICALLY they plan to deal with Teddy Bridgewater.

I think you got your answer.

Advertisement
Just how well this staff can prepare a team for a bowl game.

We've all made plenty of comparisons between Al and Joe Paterno. Well if there is one thing that kept JoePa on the map it was his ability to prepare his teams for great bowl game matchups. That was the crux of Paterno's greatness. Run thru a mediocre schedule then out prepare a team for a one-game tournament. Well we will finally get to see coach Golden and staff and how they prepare for a bowl game.

To me, this is a big deal. I want to see what wrinkles they throw in, what blitz packages they put in and how SPECIFICALLY they plan to deal with Teddy Bridgewater.

I think you got your answer.
I just came here to bump this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back