We will Be okay!

suzy7389

Junior
Our DE depth is fine. Not worried about that loss. LB we are thing but that one position won't make or break us. We have some kids that can play there!

Advertisement
Sorry man. This is a big loss. It's probably going to cost us a game. It's all about depth, and we don't have any.

Advertisement
Lol at people saying no big deal at the loss of AQM. He's our most skilled pass rusher since McDougle. He's a game changer but with toolbox, it's no big deal

Advertisement
Sorry man. This is a big loss. It's probably going to cost us a game. It's all about depth, and we don't have any.

Jackson and Demetrius are going to have to grow up fast. Willis may even slide out to full-time end and for Thomas time to live up to the hype. Sucks Patchan is not available too.

DE is whatever, we'll be ok there. But LB is a disaster. People need to temper their expectations for this defense and do so right now. We will be playing 3 true freshmen at lb a lot of the time. Even when it's not all 3 on the field, it'll be 2 true fresh with the other guy being completely inexperienced. No matter how talented Shaq, Pinkney and McCloud are, they are still true freshmen. They will make mistakes. They will fill the wrong gap. They will be fooled. They will take a bad angle. Those mistakes will lead to big plays. It's just the way it is, you can't replicate experience. It was crucial having Grace out there with those guys. An experienced veteran who could guide them and steady them in games.

We will experience growing pains this year, but this lb core will be really, really good next year and beyond.

I believe we will be ok, I really didn't have any expectations of year one of the richt era due to the depth issue. The Bermuda Triangle part 2 will just have start earlier. I know we can never predict what will happen, but I would rather this happen now in a transition year then later down the road

Advertisement
Okay doesn't win championships. Losing a couple of your best players a week before the season starts, definitely is not "okay".

Think about how many commits we were expecting to get based on a good season. Losing AQM and Grace has made it that much harder to win tougher games.

Okay... when have we strived as a team to be "okay"?

"Hey you know the Canes this year?"
"Yeah man, that an okay as **** team. Love watching them play."

The situation sucks, don't mask it. Our season isn't tanked, but it certainly doesn't help.

AA's ???? Show me any evidence of that - from last year or any preseason magazines
- matter of fact, kids arent even all conference much less all american

Advertisement
Our DE depth is fine. Not worried about that loss. LB we are thing but that one position won't make or break us. We have some kids that can play there!

We have to be... Its next man up, then the next man up so on and so on... forever. Shaq really looked up to Grace for his Leadership Its tough to swallow seeing these guys dismissed for what they did.. and seeing some of the other stuff that kids are just getting their wrist slap for... things that I think are far worst... JY was my boy... hated seeing him go but what can I do... NCAA loves to make an example out of UM... the school everybody loves to hate... Compliance may have gone further than what the NCAA would have done because what going on in the SEC (the fair head child)... but I bet they were pleased with our compliance office ... that way no once could say U kick kids off the team at UM and let Bama kids do what ever... but it is what it is... and we have to play the cards we are dealt. My advice to Shaq was to step up... and be vicarious ... learn from their mistakes... I told him that Quan and Grace were the foundation for our entire defense and they will be missed but the next man has to step up... and it will be the same thing if you were to go... the next man has to step up. I don't think this was the coaching staff's decision because why would they keep those guys in the first team rotation if they were considering this...Sad day for the Program... and a Horrific Day for those young men... May God bless them and they land on their feet.

DE is whatever, we'll be ok there. But LB is a disaster. People need to temper their expectations for this defense and do so right now. We will be playing 3 true freshmen at lb a lot of the time. Even when it's not all 3 on the field, it'll be 2 true fresh with the other guy being completely inexperienced. No matter how talented Shaq, Pinkney and McCloud are, they are still true freshmen. They will make mistakes. They will fill the wrong gap. They will be fooled. They will take a bad angle. Those mistakes will lead to big plays. It's just the way it is, you can't replicate experience. It was crucial having Grace out there with those guys. An experienced veteran who could guide them and steady them in games.

We will experience growing pains this year, but this lb core will be really, really good next year and beyond.

The linebackers and DL will be sick next year. I'm will to take lumps knowing we are truly inexperienced at certain spots. I'm excited for Saturday.

Advertisement
Back