we were burying guys

I'm still holding out hope for Cantwell. McCoy almost got Mensah killed. Does Cantwell have a hard time on the right side? I know he looked great LT during the spring...
Some guys tend to be more comfortable on a particular side especially younger guys. This isn’t odd. Also you don’t want to overwhelm a Fr with 4 positions so it could be a mixture of all of it
 
Some guys tend to be more comfortable on a particular side especially younger guys. This isn’t odd. Also you don’t want to overwhelm a Fr with 4 positions so it could be a mixture of all of it
100. Forcing him at guard was a square peg in round hole...
 
Absolutely love seeing what Samson is doing right now. Kid is the anchor of our OL and he is playing with a level of confidence and domination that is beautiful to watch.

He could have walked away when things didn’t go his way, but he didn’t. He stayed the course, worked hard and got better.

Wonderful example of tenacity. Keep it up, big fella. We see you!
Cant up vote this enough. It is awesome to see.
 
Probably why Mario was acting like he did a line of coke after the game

but yeah let's not let our 10.4 speed RB get a crack at running behind a very physical line. malpractice.
Gerard, we get it - you’re upset. Please keep your disappointment in one thread, no need to ruin every discussion after a dominant win because Pringle didn’t get as many touches as you hoped from your couch.
 
Absolutely love seeing what Samson is doing right now. Kid is the anchor of our OL and he is playing with a level of confidence and domination that is beautiful to watch.

He could have walked away when things didn’t go his way, but he didn’t. He stayed the course, worked hard and got better.

Wonderful example of tenacity. Keep it up, big fella. We see you!
Kid had fans calling him a bust, pushing him out the door, pocket watching and saying he stealing money even when they knew he was coming off a knee injury and knew his high school competition wasnt the same compared to Cici.. He deserves ALOT of praise for what he is doing
 
Cogdon was not mentioned once and thats a great thing for a true freshman OL playing in that environment. Kid is going to be a really good one.

He had the false start down by the goal line which led to Miami only getting 3pts and it closing out the game there. Was a big penalty but luckily in the grand scheme of the game didn’t end up mattering. Only thing he messed up on all night. Great game by him otherwise
 
One of our guys got put on his *** on one of Mensahs sacks. I hope he got an earful from Mario and Mirabal.

I didnt catch the number at the stadium when they showed the replay.

Anybody know who it was ? It was embarrassing af.
McCoy on the first play the put him back in after he went down
 
With Congdon, starting in this offensive line, the weakness has been addressed, and we are absolutely mauling people out there! Gotta give @DMoney Credit for spotting his ability in fall camp. I think he was just a little nicked up, which is why we didn’t see him in the beginning of the season, but he’s making his presence Felt now.
 
I'm still holding out hope for Cantwell. McCoy almost got Mensah killed. Does Cantwell have a hard time on the right side? I know he looked great LT during the spring...
Cantwell is a freshman dude, you don’t need to hold out hope for him, he will be fine. He just is not ready yet. I really wish some people on here would get that through their heads and stop saying like oh I’m holding out hope and I hope he’s not a bust. These are the same people that said the same things about Sampson four years ago and how is he looking right now, pretty freaking good right? Smh
 
He had the false start down by the goal line which led to Miami only getting 3pts and it closing out the game there. Was a big penalty but luckily in the grand scheme of the game didn’t end up mattering. Only thing he messed up on all night. Great game by him otherwise
Thanks for pointing that out. I didnt realize it was on him.
 
Cantwell is not healthy. Several at the game report he was on the bike all game and limping around. Add him to the list.
 
One of our guys got put on his *** on one of Mensahs sacks. I hope he got an earful from Mario and Mirabal.

I didnt catch the number at the stadium when they showed the replay.

Anybody know who it was ? It was embarrassing af.

One armed McCoy
Is a One Arm McCoy more like a Cleveland Steamer or a Dirty Sanchez?
 
Back
Top