and that's to my untrained eye ... @Lance Roffers @Ironmanfootball @Cribby ... i'm sure they saw more ...
Wow Samson nasty as ****. What he did the Clemson's #14 this game was crazy.View attachment 374943
View attachment 374944
View attachment 374945
and that's to my untrained eye ... @Lance Roffers @Ironmanfootball @Cribby ... i'm sure they saw more ...
Playing himself into the first round…more proof of concept for Mirabel and CristobalDawg Samson is a beast look at him![]()
He just came back in after his injuryOne of our guys got put on his *** on one of Mensahs sacks. I hope he got an earful from Mario and Mirabal.
I didnt catch the number at the stadium when they showed the replay.
Anybody know who it was ? It was embarrassing af.
It was McCoy after coming back in the game when he was clearly hurting. While yes, it looked bad, a bit unfair to judge given he was still hurt and he got put on that dudes NFL highlight tapeOne of our guys got put on his *** on one of Mensahs sacks. I hope he got an earful from Mario and Mirabal.
I didnt catch the number at the stadium when they showed the replay.
Anybody know who it was ? It was embarrassing af.
Hope he gives us one more year to climb even higher.Playing himself into the first round…more proof of concept for Mirabel and CristobalDawg Samson is a beast look at him![]()
Fair enough. Like I said, I was at the game and I didnt catch the number. Credit to him for coming back in after injury.It was McCoy after coming back in the game when he was clearly hurting. While yes, it looked bad, a bit unfair to judge given he was still hurt and it he got put on that dudes NFL highlight tape
One of our guys got put on his *** on one of Mensahs sacks. I hope he got an earful from Mario and Mirabal.
I didnt catch the number at the stadium when they showed the replay.
Anybody know who it was ? It was embarrassing af.