We we pretty pathetic, but now we are going to be made whole

jackedaround

Junior
Cannot believe any our school and fan base actually every approved this saying or put it on a t-shirt:

"Fear the tie"

Now it makes perfect sense but for exactly the opposite reason. It is us, Canes fans, that should truly fear the tie.

Advertisement
BeatDeadHorse.gif

We feared the tie so much, we made sure we lost to avoid one.

You know it's true that he is beating a dead horse, but sometimes you need to look to the past to make sure things like this never happen again. Because if it does, I'm out!

This is why the Richt hire was huge. A lot of people were ready to walk if we hired another bum.
You know it's true that he is beating a dead horse, but sometimes you need to look to the past to make sure things like this never happen again. Because if it does, I'm out!

Advertisement
All fan bases the majority just jump all in withnew coaches. I dont care whos here show me is what im about. Show me CMR show me i dont care what they did at previous stops get miami back to elite status top 5 yearly

Miami fans weren't about to get excited about another Al Golden, Randy Shannon, Larry Coker kind of hire. It's been too long, and our patience had completely run out. Hiring a proven coach was the only way to go. But, like you say, even Richt has to prove to us he can win here. I'm willing to give the man a shot, as he at least has won SOMETHING in his life. Had we hired Jimmy Blowhard from the MAC, I'd have had no patience at all. I wasn't getting fooled again by a well spoken clown with a briefcase full of bad ideas. I think the UM administration knew we ALL were at this point, and they had to do the right thing and get a real coach. Adidas wasn't going to be too happy with a scrub hire either.

So, bring on the Richt era.
All fan bases the majority just jump all in with new coaches. I dont care whos here show me is what im about. Show me CMR show me i dont care what they did at previous stops get miami back to elite status top 5 yearly

I said from day one it was probably the dumbest slogan / shirt I had ever seen. I wish I had a link to the thread with half the bozo's on both sites approving the message and talking about how or where they could get a shirt. Now everyone will condemn it, but that's today's internet poster for you.

Advertisement
Canesfam was still buying into the hype until the Clemson game. Those guys are the real losers. Remember the guy at the cincy game with the "In Golden we Trust" sign.

Advertisement
Cannot believe any our school and fan base actually every approved this saying or put it on a t-shirt:

"Fear the tie"

Now it makes perfect sense but for exactly the opposite reason. It is us, Canes fans, that should truly fear the tie.

Can someone please translate?

Advertisement
Canesfam was still buying into the hype until the Clemson game. Those guys are the real losers. Remember the guy at the cincy game with the "In Golden we Trust" sign.

Please tell me you're joking! Please tell me that there wasn't really a guy at the Cincy game holding a "In Golden we Trust" sign. Nobody and I mean nobody could have witnessed Golden's tenure to that point and actually believed in his ability as a coach. The guy may be the worst coach that I've ever seen on the D1 level. He was absolutely putrid. I feel bad for all the kids that came to UM excited to turn things around then have to suffer under that clueless imbecile.

"Fear the tie"

I remember never really liking the tie but reluctantly accepting it. Last season however i despised the tie.

Please tell me you're joking! Please tell me that there wasn't really a guy at the Cincy game holding a "In Golden we Trust" sign. Nobody and I mean nobody could have witnessed Golden's tenure to that point and actually believed in his ability as a coach. The guy may be the worst coach that I've ever seen on the D1 level. He was absolutely putrid. I feel bad for all the kids that came to UM excited to turn things around then have to suffer under that clueless imbecile.
Golden shoulda been canned after the Cincy game

Advertisement
Back