We wasted an all time great, lets not waste Kaaya…..

bobbydigius

illiterate
Premium
The staff has to go. In 2012 we talked about how that was gonna be the class to bring us back, and it has brought us back to a 6-4 record in their 3rd year. That is the best we could do with the best back to come through this school stats wise. Now we have a kid in Kaaya that appears to have the tools to be another great one and we got to do better and have to get ahead of the situation. The time is ripe right now, but the window will close fast. For all the deficiencies this program has, the one strength is our location, but more importantly we have the cupboard filled enough for someone to walk right in and win right away. If we move right now, it won't be like 2010 or 2007, we have talent and for the time being would be an attractive destination, but we gotta move quick or that window will close on us…..

Advertisement
Hey, remember that extension we gave him for nothing? Yeah...

When you look back at it, Nevin Shaprio won the battle.

After Paterno kicked the bucket and Folden issued the "I believe I'll be the head coach at Miami" spiel following 2011, we officially gave into the cloud an extended the fat ****** after a season of nothing. We didn't skate and Shapiro won.

Hey, remember that extension we gave him for nothing? Yeah...

When you look back at it, Nevin Shaprio won the battle.

After Paterno kicked the bucket and Folden issued the "I believe I'll be the head coach at Miami" spiel following 2011, we officially gave into the cloud an extended the fat ****** after a season of nothing. We didn't skate and Shapiro won.

Interesting way to look at it. Maybe Al is our punishment for the whole nevin thing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back