WE WANT CLEMSON

First time in a while I don't expect us to get wrecked. I'm not going to predict a win, nah, can't do that yet.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great win tonight, continues to make me optimistic for a great season. At the same time, I personally like to keep in perspective that we've played three teams with a combined 3-5 record after today (one without its head coach), and have yet to face a team in the same zip code of the caliber of team we face in 2 weeks - a team that's been in the National Title conversation for five or six years.

This is why this board crashes and burns on the reg - unrealistic expectations. Whether we want it or not, we get Clemson. Me, I hope we play them competitively in 2 weeks; but I hope we beat them if we get the shot in December.

Last edited:
come here episode 4 GIF by Star Wars

Seriously, **** Clemson. We've done enough thanking them for blowing us out in 2015 to get Golden fired. Time for them to catch these hands.

The chances of beating clemsum twice in a year are 0%. I'd rather lose in two weeks, then beat them in the ACCCG, one can dream right?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They don’t want this.
Miami goes for the jugular next week.
Clemson is good, but we’re hungry, we need to eat.

Advertisement
Back